45 - (alt. Chap) you wanna see embarassing?

Beau's POV
"I don't know if I can do this" I said as Audrey was half way out my window. So far everything has gone as planned. I avoided my dads all day, Audrey came over and they let her up since I'm "mad" and we locked my door and put a movie on. Now was just the actual sneaking out part. She sighed talking lower " it's now or never Beau, come on. We will just go for a couple of hours then come back and they will never know". I bit my lip looking back at my door, then back at her "..okay". She helped me out and we made our way down the drainage pipe, and we landed in the grass falling on top of each other. We had to cover our mouths from dying laughing and we took off down the street to her car.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THIS" I said once we were in her car on our way. "Isn't it fun" she said wiggling her brows and I laughed nervously but excitedly. When we got to the party there were a LOT of people. I saw tons of people I knew and or recognized from our grade or the year above, but there was also a lot of people who I didn't remember seeing ever. I clung close to Audrey as we went in, we saw our friends all grouped together by a small table covered in solo cups. "Hey look who made it!" Lucas said and Ethan was right behind him. I smiled relaxing a bit, see my dads were worried for nothing. My friends are here and I'm gonna have fun and be back home soon.

Louis POV
I paced at the foot of our bed and Harry watched me amused. "You know you should put my Apple Watch on, help me get some extra steps" he joked. I have a him a fake glare and he laughed "if you wanna go check on Beau just check on her" he said as if it was no big deal. "I don't know what to say, she's never been so mad at me that she didn't talk to me for over a day". He chuckled "Louis, just go be the awesome dad you are", I smiled and blew him a kiss before walking down the hall to Beau's room. I leaned my ear to the door hearing the sounds of some movie playing, I didn't hear the girls talking or anything. I knocked gently "Girls? Can I come in?". Silence. I knocked again a bit louder "Beau can I come in?". I tried to open the door but the door was locked and my heart rate picked up a bit. I knocked again "Beau, Audrey are your in there?" "What's wrong" Harry asked, now standing by our door, "they're not answering me". He walked over to me and knocked "girls? Are you awake?". Silence again. He tried to handle and it was still locked. I knocked again harder "Beau I get your mad but if you can hear us at least tell us you're there". Silence. Harry immediately started feeling the tops of the doors and found a spare key, he jangled it into the door and pushed it open. "Girls?" We both called out as we rushed in. The bed was empty, her closet was empty, her window was open. "I can't believe this! They snuck out to that damn party!" I yelled. "We don't know that that's what hap-" he started and I gave him a "really" look and he sighed. He pulled out his phone, "what are you doing?" I asked as he tapped away on his phone "checking her location, her Audrey are smart but not at this" he joked. I peeked at his phone as her location updated, "she's twenty eight minutes away", I nodded "grab your shoes and I'll get my keys". He nodded, she wants to sneak out? Fine, then I will join you. She had me here feeling awful bit now, I'm just disappointed and mad.
As we drive there Harry went on a mini rant that he was so upset that I was feeling so bad and she just snuck out anyway, I agreed. I get it, I was a kid too once. But my mom had rules set for a reason, and the same goes for Beau. "So what's the plan" Harry asked. I smiled "oh we're gonna party. We're gonna get down and dance and make sure beau knows how much TROUBLE she is in". He chuckled "I like to dance". I couldn't help but chuckle.

When we arrived we immediately knew what house it was. Music was blasting so loud you could hear it leaking into the street, and there were teenagers all over the place. I stomped my way to the front door, Harry by my side. We got some weird looks, some kids were too drunk to care, some checked us out and even gawked recognizing Harry. I pulled Harry close to my face my his shirt "okay game plan" I started. He nodded "okay", "we find Beau, We start dancing crazy and loud and make a scene. Be embarrassing as possible. Then we take her ass home, Audrey too." "Got it" he confirmed. "And break" I said clapping my hands like a coach, he clapped his hands after I did and I nodded and walked into the house farther. I've done a lot for Beau, she's had everything she could ever have. And one time I tell her no she sneaks out! That doesn't even sound like her!
"There she is Lou" Harry said by my ear since the music was loud. She was standing by a group of people, Audrey was by her too. Harry and I looked at each other knowingly and moved somewhere into view of Beau and her friends. We started dancing worse than usual, now I know neither of us can't dance but we weren't even trying right now. Harry was doing the running man and I was hitting them with the "stop the traffic, let them walk" and while shaking my hips like a maniac. a bunch of the teens around us were looking at us like we were crazy, we definitely looked crazy. I looked over and saw Beau, looking like a deer in headlights when she saw us. I smiled and yelled "OH BEAU THERE YOU ARE SWEETIE", her face was red, either from how hot it was in this house or embarrassment. She stomped over with Audrey, "What are you guys doing here? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING" She said angrily. I crossed my arms, I think Harry forgot we were here for Beau and he was still dancing before he noticed she saw us. "Oh you wanna see embarrassing-" I started but Harry cut me off "What you should be the only ones to have fun? Since the party seemed so important you had to lie and sneak out we bought we would come by and have fun too" he said catching me off guard, I thought I'd be the only stern one here. She huffed loudly and I pointed to the front door "we're leaving let's go. Now. Audrey you too" I said and they both defeatedly walked outside.
Since Audrey took her car here we told her and Beau to come straight to the house behind us. When we got inside the girls walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Audrey had her hands in her lap and Beau did too. Harry and I hadn't even spoken yet when Audrey spoke up "Sirs, it wasn't Beaus fault. I was the one who convinced her to sneak out and came up with the entire idea. Beau said no but I talked her into it, really. If you're gonna be mad and upset at anyone yell at me but Beau really wanted to go and as her bestfriend I wanted her there". Beau looked at Audrey with a small thankful smile and I sighed "As sweet as that is Audrey, Beau still made the decision to go. And as her bestfriend you shouldn't be encouraging her to break rules, you know she has an audition and that we told her no not once but twice. I'm disappointed in both of you." I said with a small sigh. Audrey and Beaus heads both hung, "Beau would you like to say anything?" Harry said. She sighed "just that... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have broken the rules... I really wanted to go and I never get to go to events that aren't for work. I couldn't even technically go to this one because of work, and you guys didn't even care I was upset about not going" she complained a bit. Harry crossed his arms "now Beau I know you're still young but I know you're smarter than that. You're father and I don't make you act or model. You wanted to do that and have always said you wanted to do it. So your father and I encourage and support you. If you don't want to be an actress and such anymore fine by me and fine by us. You want to just be a high school girl who has more free time, go for it. We will never make you do things you don't want to do. But you wanted this job, you wanted that audition that Niall worked to get you, and you haven't memorized your lines. I get it, boo hoo, You missed a party. Your father spent the last two days absolutely heart broken feeling like he wasn't doing a good job and you're upset because we supposedly didn't care. We don't care so much that we drive to some kids house at almost 1 in the morning just to get you because not only were we both shocked that you stuck out but I even thought you girls were kidnapped for a split second. Audrey you drive home, safely. And text Louis or I to tell us you're home safe. We will be telling your parents about this as well, you won't be allowed over for a week either because Beau is grounded. And won't have her phone". Harry finished while holding his hand out for her device. She sighed and nodded and whispered a quiet "I'm sorry Beau I didn't mean to get you in trouble... they're right I shouldn't have begged you to sneak out". Beau smiled softly and hugged her "it's not your fault, I'm the one who went". Audrey left after saying bye and Harry sent Beau to her room. I was shocked, I'd seen Harry parent Beau before but never like that. Honestly typically it was always me that decided punishments (which she rarely got) so seeing this side of Harry was... hot.
Shut up he's my husband I'm allowed to find him hot okay.
I stared at Harry as he sighed and I smiled softly "thank you, for helping me with her and helping me set her straight..", he smiled and hugged me "Lou, I know the last couple weeks have been hectic especially the last couple days". I chuckled lightly as I leaned my chin on his chest to look up at him, "But Beau is a teenager and I'm her dad too. I need to start stepping up more in times like these, we're a team and Beau is also on our team just sometimes teams have disagreements" he said with a laugh. I laughed a bit more this time, "you never cease to amaze me Hazz. I love you". He kissed my nose and squeezed me as he said he loved me more.

It was now officially Sunday morning, instead of 2a.m it was now going on to noon.  Beau hasn't come out of her room yet but she's honestly probably still asleep, I went by her room last night to say goodnight again and I heard her crying. I felt bad but at the same time I had told her the next party she could go to and she has work; what else was I supposed to do?". Harry laughed and showed me a video he was tagged in, apparently some kids at the party recorded Harry and I dancing (thankfully cropping out the part where Beau, Harry and I begin to bicker. Harry's fans were eating up the video of us dancing like absolute fools. I smiled laughed watching it "we're you really doing that behind me?" I said laughing. I didn't realize he started to dance like he was spinning a lasso and looping it around me and pulling himself to me while I was looking the other way towards Beau. He nodded cheekily "yeah I got those good moves" he said and started imitating himself from last night making me snort. Harry made pancakes and eggs for breakfast, Beaus plate was on the stove for whenever she got up. I was honestly sad cuz I was expecting more attitude today whenever she does wake up. Harry smiled "hey I was thinking... what if in a couple weeks we go out to the cabin.. get away for a weekend. We can take Beau like old times". I smiled "yeah that would be fun but I doubt Beau would want to", he sighed and set his fork down and held my hand "you okay Lou?". I smiled softly "yeah like you said she's a teenager now it will be different I guess".

We continued to eat before we heard footsteps come down the stairs and make their way slowly into the kitchen. Beau stood in the door frame looking between Harry and I, I opened my mouth to say something.