CHAPTER 1 : THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 1: The new high school 

POV: Katherine Jones

Dear Diary,

Today I am going to my new school. I'm soo nervous because everyone will look at me like I was a monster i guess and I hate having people's attention.

Mom: Katherine you have go to school!!

Katherine: I'm coming!!

Well I gotta go or I'll be late for school

I take down the stairs, and said goodbye to my mother and go to  school . Some people  has to say that writing in a diary it's for kids but  it allows me to express the feelings that I can't tell to  anyone. I was in the road of the  high school when someone bumped into me.

??? : I'm sorry 

Katherine: It's okay *  i smile to her  *

A girl who was my age have had before me. She had black hair and she has brown eyes.

??? : What's your name ? 

Katherine: I'm Katherine, Katherine Jones and you?

???: Selena gomez * She smile to me  * You're new here aren't you?

Katherine: Yes, it shows that much ?

Selena: Not too much * she smile to me *

Katherine: Okay * i smile back *

It was decided to continue the journey together. Arrive at the High School, we went to see the lists to find out what classes we are .

Selena: Look we're in the same class. This is great! * she smile*

Katherine: Yeah it's great!* i smile back * 

Selena: Oh no * She sighs *

Katherine: What???

Selena: We're in the same class as the Allstar Weekend.

Katherine: Wait the Allstar what ???

Selena: The Allstar Weekend is a group of three boys who are very popular here.

Katherine: And you not like them 

Selena: No, me and the popular we're ennemie. 

Katherine: Ok

DRIIING DRIIING!!

Selena: Well let's go in class 

Katherine: let's go * i sigh*

And we're going to class .

DURING THE FRENCH CLASS

Teacher : Hello I am Ms.Smith  and I am your French teacher this year and ...

Ms.Smith was interrupted by someone who's knocking the door.

Teacher : Come in!!!

And a young man with brown hair and I can't  see his eyes because he wear  black sunglasses,  make his appearance.

???: Hello sorry i'm late, I had a hard time to wake up.

Another person in the class began to shout.

????: That's on the night after you got through!!

???: Oh shut up you know anything.

Teacher : Do I bother you no because let me know. Will you sit Mr.Porter and don't come late at my class 

???: I also love you *sarcastic* 

And the whole class starts to laugh and he went to sit down.

AFTER SCHOOL

Katherine: Who do you think he is for coming late the first day !!!

Selena: Congratulations you just know one of the members of the Allstar Weekend and you know the boy who was talking to him, he's a member  of the Allstar Weekend too and I have to tell you  that it's Zach Porter the leader .

Katherine: So Zach Porter is the one who came late to class.

Selena: You've got it. Well I must go home. See you tomorrow.

Katherine: see you 

And she left. I decided to do the same.

AT MY HOUSE 

As soon as I got back home, I went into my room and wrote in my diary .

Dear Diary,

The first day of class went well, it was not really a school day it was more you know ,a day to know my class. And you know  i am in the same class as the Allstar Weekend. The Allstar Weekend is a group of three boys who are popular conclusion they think they're superior to others because the leader is allowed to come in late and he  just saying that "he had trouble of waking up." I hate people who think they're  superior to others. I also met  a girl named Selena Gomez she's really nice and she seems to share my opinion on popularity . For the moment this is my only friend, I hope I still make other friend but if I'm not , well it doesn't matter . 

I want to write more but I gotta go.

I put my diary under my bed  and thought about tomorrow  until I went  to dreamland.