"At 8." Ryujin couldn't take her eyes off the older's mouth, which is occupied with the hair tie.

"I might still be in a shoot at that time," the model grabs her phone. "Do you have anyone else who could take you back home? A driver?"

The rebel thinks for a minute before letting out a small nod. "I think so."

"If not, let me know."

The two sit in silence after. The music of the restaurant playing at a moderate volume. And a few of the other customers clinking their wine glasses with few cheers followed after.

Ryujin knows that the older is busy. Especially being the captain of the tennis team at their university and a full time model. But the pink haired however is a tad bit disappointed when Yeji's full attention is on the phone and she doesn't understand why she's disappointed. Weird, huh? 

But then it dawns on her, both of them hate each other. So, why should she even care if Yeji is on the phone or not. She shouldn't care, right? It makes no sense to care about the older, at all! 

Playing with the napkin sitting on the table, she starts making a swan out of boredom.

From her peripheral vision, she catches the cat eyed girl's attention on her and the younger feels a bit of joy? Knowing that Yeji's full attention is on her, Ryujin feels a bit proud of her "swan making bit" and mentally tells herself to not mess up on it. 

"Did you learn that when you were younger?" The older sets her phone down on the table, eyes focused on the swan. 

The artist lets out a derpy smile again while nodding, fingers softly grazing the swan's beak. "I can teach you if you'd want."

Yeji's eyes lit up at the words as she lets out a nod, grabbing her napkin.

***

"Thank you for taking me here." Ryujin says as she's leaning against the counter while Yeji pays for their meals.

The model lets out a shrug. "You were hungry, it's the least humane thing to do."

"Yeah whatever."

Grabbing the receipt from the cashier, the two walk out the restaurant. Seeing the rain pouring heavily, the two girls both huff and sigh at the weather.

"I'm going to go and get the car," Yeji hands her phone to Ryujin. "Hold this and stay right here, I'll be back."

Grabbing the older's phone, the brunette takes off running into the rain. Leaning up against the wall, the pink haired starts to shiver. Pulling her jacket together, she waits for Yeji.

Feeling the tennis captain's phone vibrate, Ryujin looks down. Her eyebrows furrowing upon seeing the contact name.

"Who the hell is Binnie?" The basketball player mutters, shivering in between her words

Seeing a familiar car's headlights pull up closer and park, the pink haired puts the phone into her jacket's pocket. Getting into the passenger seat, Ryujin immediately sits very close towards the heater, already forgetting about the so called "Binnie".

"Are you cold?" Yeji asks, in a soft tone.

Letting out a nod, the younger brushes it off. "But I'm sure we'll get back to the house soon anyways."

The tennis player starts to unzip her jacket, taking it off as she hands it to her marriage partner. "You can wear that, I was feeling pretty stuffy anyways."

"But you're going to get sick."

Yeji doesn't budge, still holding up her jacket. "You're younger anyways."

Ryujin hesitates at first until finally grabbing the thick jacket from the model. Slipping it on, the scent of Yeji takes over her and a few fluttering starts dancing around in the pink haired's stomach.

"Okay, straight to home." The model carefully starts moving forward, afraid of the thunder that will start soon.

Leaning against the window, the younger starts feeling cozy in the jacket. Her cheeks starts heating up for a strange reason. Perhaps is it the fact that this jacket belongs to Hwang Yeji? Or that the car is getting too warm?

HER /ryejiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara