"If there something going on you're not telling me. You better tell me now." bakugou hissed. But you didnt even have to reply cause Kirishima was quick to rip bakugou hand off your face.

"Dude, chill. She said she doesn't know her. Stop getting on her ass."

Bakugou let out an anger groan, but he couldnt do anything cause it was now time to go in and get everything going. Everyone walked inside the building and it wasnt long before you were all told what you had to do and what the challenge was. You were quick to stick on your targets, and before you knew it everyone was thrown into the challenge.

You heard that bakugou was gonna go off on his own, you seen him give you a quick glance but you ignored it. He let out an annoyed huff before leaving. He didnt like the idea of you not following him but if you wanted to fail then so be it. But kaminari wasnt gonna leave you behind.

"Come on y/n, let's go this way." kaminari tried to grab your arm to drag you along with him as he followed bakugou. But you backed away. You knew you couldnt see toga if youre with them. But you were sure if you went with them they could help you past the test with flying colors. But the want to see toga over came the will to pass. You knew you could probably pass with the rest of your classmates by your side but being away from your main friends made you a little nervous but Toga came first at least at this second.

Kaminari just sighed as he left you with the rest of your classmates.

But man the moment everything started you kinda wished you went with bakugou, cause in the end the Shindou guy used his quirk and spit everyone up and now you were alone. But maybe it was for the best. Now all you had to do was find toga and defend yourself from the other students.

For a while there you stayed out of eye shot from most people. You had a couple of run in with a couple people from other schools. But you manged to slip away from most of them. You had a couple balls come close to hitting one of your targets but you luckily stopped them with your ice quirk.
After a while of looking for toga. You were just gonna forget about it. You were sure you two would meet up sooner or later. You just had to stay in the game for that long. Which you figured that would be easy. But you quickly found out that most people at this test knew your quirk. Which ended up being such a burden but you were making it through this test one way or another.

You were just gonna lay low and find your classmates, to at least get a couple points but you werent that lucky cause here you were trying to defend your marks from a student from another school. It would of been fine but he hit a nerve that ticked you off. You were sweaty and sick of trying to find toga maybe that's why you were so angry when this random student told you that your brother would make a better hero then you, that shoto was stronger then you and better all around. You would of shook it off but he just wouldn't shut up. You were getting more frusted by the second.

"You think im not as strong as my brother? My brother?" you let out a small laugh, as you held up your arm and shot your fire at him. The flames went every where.

All your thought process went out the window. You didnt think of what would happen after what you were gonna do. You didn't think about if someone was gonna see your flames or if this attack would hurt this dude alot or not. No you just wanted him to shut up so you could go find toga.

The guy must of thought you were just gonna use your ice quirk cause before it clicked in his head. He let him out a small laugh. But when the fire hit him you heard him let out a loud scream. You were quick to run over to him and cover his mouth, you didnt need people coming already. Especially while there were still flames twirling around him and you. You were quick to freeze his mouth shut. But the ice was melting from all the flames.
Everything was clicking now, that you see what you actually had done. How could you be so stupid and let your frustrations over ride your common sense.
You just wanted to get away from here before someone came, but you had to do something about him. You were quick to punch him hard enough in the face just to knock him out. You knew this wasnt a good idea but panic just came over you. but even so you quickly worked to get all his targets. You were quick to look to see if anyone saw you but from what you could see. No one was around and the teachers in the stands wouldnt of been able to see who let off some fire. Hopefully they didnt see any fire at all.  You quickly left and went on your way.