Chapter II- Valentines Day <3

Author's Note: I made some changes here and also in Chapter I.. Hope you'll continue to love it. <3 

Chapter II- Valentines Day <3

-Futaba POV-

It's a grand new day. I hope school will be in a great condition today.. Wew!

In school

Mizuki-sensei: Okay class, go now to your proper places and I need to tell something very important.

Girl1: *Whispers* Hey guys, what do you think?

Girl2: *Whispers* Maybe Sensei will tell us the information about the event.

Mizuki-sensei: What I need to say is that... We need to have a Class' couple that will represent our class!

Girls: WHAT?!?! Why do we need to have a class' couple?

Girl3: Oh my G! I want to! I want to!

Mizuki-sensei: Each class will have a Class' couple to compete for the Grand Love Game that will be held in our school campus. We cannot have the event without a couple competing for this game. This will be a great opportunity to get a high rank for our class.

Boy1: Even they're not truly couple, is that okay?

Sensei: Yes, it can be.

Girls: Oh my! Kou!!!! Please be my partner!

Boys: Futaba... Please be my lady.

Futaba: EH?!?! N-No I don't like to volunteer in that.

Kou: Tch, what a stupid game.

Girls: Ohhhh Kou.. Please please please!!!!

Boy1: Futaba-senpai, c-can I be your partner?.

Futaba: W-What!?!? No way! And I'm not your senpai!

Kou: Tsh..

Kou dragged me beside him and holds my hand tightly.

Kou: I'm sorry but we're already couples so you can't have one of us anymore.

Futaba: H-Huh?!?! (Since when did we became couple?) O///O

Girls: WHAT!?!?! How dare you Futaba?!?!

Futaba: But-

Kou: Let's go.

Futaba: W-Wait!

Mizuki-sensei: Looks like we already have the Class' couple.

Everybody: *Claps* Woohoo~!!

Futaba: Hey, why are you doing this?

Kou: I thought you don't like to be partners with those boys?  And those girls are so annoying.

Futaba: Yeah but-

Kou: Just deal with it.

Futaba: (Kou is really serious about it...) :3

Yuuri: (Futaba... and Kou?)

Sensei: Okay class, later at 4 pm in the afternoon will be the start of the Grand Love Game so you two *points at Futaba and Kou*  should be prepared!

Yuuri: Ummm... Sensei, mind if I ask a question?

Mizuki-sensei: Sure, what is it?

Yuuri: What will happen in the Grand Love Game?

 Mizuki-sensei: Hmmmm as I remember, each of the class will have a categorized topics. First one, the Cherished Maze where couples will go through a long ending maze until they reach the destination. Second, when they reached the desination, the couples will pick one of the papers folded in a box. This game is called the Do It Game which means they should do what is written on the paper they had picked. So good luck~!!!