.2

Yn pov

Dad just asked my so called BrOtHeR and my mom to shift to our house.... I honestly was extremely mad at my father about him getting married and all...but everytime i said anything my mother's last words in the hospital bed  rings in my mind..

Flashback:-

Yn/m - my dear daughter ..... This accident was horrible ..and unfortunately I won't be able to survive any longer...but yn ...I'll ask your dad to move on and start a new life with another lady...

Yn- Mom..the fuck are you saying ..sorry I shouldn't curse but really what the fuck ..?!?

Yn/m- baby I want you to be happy ok...and-

*Beep beep beep*

She died...

Back to present:-

Yn pov

The doorbell rang and I opened the door just to see my step family standing infront of me ....

*An - guys let's call step mom - mom only*

Mom- hello yn dear ..she pulled yn into a warm hug..

Tae- hi*cold*

Yn- hmmm hello.. *Nodding her head saddly*.

Yn- DAD...THEY ARE HOME!!

Yns dad comes from the stairs...

Dad- hey babe..hi my dear SON..make yourself home ...yn show your brother his room and I'll lead mom to our room....today is the first day after marriage of ours ...

Yn- k... Follow me dear...

Tae- hmm

Yn- umm that's your room ..one thing that's the intercom..for you may need to call someone then the room number is written on the desk..*yn showed her cheeky smile trying to keep the environment light*

Tae- hmm..can I ask you something??

Yn- go on *still trying to smile*

Tae- are you ok with this marriage ..

Yn- umm yes...

Tae- lie..*he said gently nodding his head*

Yn- I am not...I mean yeah ...umm I am not okay with it ...but dad loves your mother so who the hell am I to seperate the two-

Tae- enough..*cold and rude*

Yn- so that's it..I'll take a leave ..

As soon as yn steps out he slams the door on Yns face ..

Yn- rude...this mf bitch wait you- no yn stop don't be rude...DONT BE RUDE...d..do...don't be rrrude...... Hhuh huh huh huh*wheezing* where's my phone I need to call eonnie ...my phone..

Yn finnally calls her eonnie Maria

Maria- babe what happened

Yn- eonnie it's happening again..*wheezing*

Maria- wait I'll be reaching in 2 mins..till then calm yourself down ..calm down..listen to some music..calm down ...

Yn started to calm down ....and ran to her room ... Till then Maria came and sat next to her

Maria- yn ...you need to tell this to uncle...this is too much..

Yn- I am going to therapy for my panic attack/ anxiety..

Maria- but-

Yn- I will tell him soon ok..don't worry .. just wait for the right time ..maybe I recover ..

Maria- ok but now I am gonna tell our group tho ..so they can take care of you ..ok

Yn- I am not 2 ok...I can take care of myself...

Maria- you cannot Ok...

Yn- ok..