❀ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛...𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜? ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 }

Start from the beginning

"Gosh Fushiguro, if you call me that, it will be the same as Maki." She fetches her hand near her face to play with some of the hair.

"You and the short cutie over there can call me Mai."

Short? cutie?

You?

Glancing around to see if there are other short people around you. To your vision, there is no other person. Only you the one who can be considered small around here. You turned your head to her with a huge blush on your face and pointing to yourself.

"Me!?" Mai giggled at the denseness of you.

"These three are substituted for Okkotsu and the third-year students?" The large male from the beginning said whole glaring down at the three of you.

"We followed the principle here because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right?"

'Well, technically he is not...' You thought sweat drops form on you when she said that.

"Are you sad? Or maybe not?"

You three suddenly tensed your shoulders to that issue. Kugisaki and Fushiguro's eyes sharpened at Mai but you remain neutral. "What are you trying to say?" Fushiguro asked.

"It's okay. Some things are hard to say. I'll say on your behalf instead. The term 'vessel' is good but to speak crudely, he's just a half-cursed monster, right? Such a dirty and inhuman thing. Yet he called himself a Jujutsu sorcerer like you guys. He must have disgusted you. Aren't you glad that he is dead?" He cooed cruelly while rubbing her bottom lips.

You are not that mad at Mai since you know the truth but still, a lingering feeling of anger boils up in you. The same can is bespoke for Kugisaki and Fushiguro. They glared cloudy and touched at her comments. It was adequately to not thrashed out your resentment since you guys didn't want any difficulties.

"Mai, don't bring up that useless stuff here." The man previously, that you honestly forgot was there, walks to you three and throw his jacket aside. "I just want to know if they are good enough to replace Okkotsu. That's all!"

Fushiguro's eyes shifted to the man near your trio. "Your name is Fushiguro, right?"

"What type of woman do you like!?"

...

Kugisaki, Fushiguro squinted their eyes and the question while you three simultaneously tilting your head to the big guy's question. You can perceive a red large question floating on top of your head.

"What?"

"What?"

"Eh?"

The man raises his hand together to pull his purple shirt off. "Based on your answer, I might beat you half-dead right here. Okkotsu, at the worst I can do is to drag the third-year students to the Goodwill Event!"

He glared at three with so much craziness in his sights that the white parts of the eyeballs are taking over. He moved into a combat position.

"By the way, I like tall women with big asses!"

The sound of insect hissing throughout the summer piles in your ears. Fushiguro challenged the man's motive.