Chapter 13: !.@.#.

Start from the beginning

The students silently cheered.

He quickly gestured for the nine members to follow him and good news for him, they did!

Ranboo: So . . . ehm- where are we going . . ?

Aizawa ignored him and tried focusing at the task at hand; getting them to follow him and question them in the teacher's lounge.

A bit of walking later and a ton of uncomfortable silence, they had finally reached the teachers lounge. None of the SMP members had known that the principal with the other teachers were waiting on the other side.

Aizawa knocked three times as a signal that he had retrieved the members and opened the door.

There sat Cementoss, Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Snipe and Nezu, all sitting in formal positions on chairs with other chairs facing them. Only one chair was empty which was next to Cementoss, it was Aizawa's chair. (SORRY I FORGOT HOW THEIR TEACHERS LOUNGE LOOKS LIKE- And yes, formal, they're U.A. teachers, you expect them to be like a very emo person while leaning back on their chairs? Don't answer that-)

Chair Positions: Basically like a Danganronpa v3 trial thing where they chose sides or something? Forgot what it's called, sadly.

Nezu: Hello there, please have a seat!

There were nine chairs. That's where the SMP members sat.

*CHANGE IN WRITING STYLE SO IT'S EASIER TO EXPRESS HOW THE INTERACTION GOES*

"Is there a particular reason you've brough us here?" Sam crossed his arms, they stayed close to his chest.

Nezu shuffled in his seat while Aizawa sat back in his place, "Well yes, we'd like to ask some questions regarding the event that broadcasted all over Musutafu, Japan. I believe it was called 'MCC'?"

(Correct me if I'm wrong with the spelling on Musutafu, I'm not sure if it's the correct spelling.)

Only Techno's and Ranboo's eyes slightly widened, they hadn't heard that MCC had broadcasted throughout Musutafu. Sam sweatdropped at the words, he was the reasoning it had broadcasted. Well, it was more Fundy since he had helped with the coding.

The other SMP members such as Quackity and Eret looked at each other before turning their attention back at Nezu.

Silence filled the room.

It was then till Captain Puffy decided to speak up and nodded.

"Yes, that's what it's called. You can start with the questions now."

Captain Puffy put her hands to her lap. (NOO, I ALMOST PUT PFUFY UNKNOWINGLY-)

Nezu put his hands together, "Wonderful, we can get this out of the way much faster!"

He then signaled for Aizawa to begin the questions.

Aizawa sighed. "Alright then, first question, what was that all about? From what we had seen, people were killing each other and the hosts had done nothing about it. Even the contestants respawned in a way." He raised a brow.

Quackity responded, "Uhm, well, that's a bit hard to explain . . ." He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Just what Quackity said, it's difficult to explain. When we first experienced it, we didn't know what was real anymore, we just stuck with it as it has happened multiple times now." Eret sighed as he stated that.

"Well what about-" Aizawa was cut off by Tubbo who had been looking at the floor the entire time.

"Hey, isn't that the portal that sent us here in the first place?" Tubbo pointed to a portal that was very familiar to the SMP members but it wasn't the same case for the U.A. staff.