Chapter 2: First Day of Child Care

Siren's P.O.V.

I got back home after being informed I was the one taking care of Bakugo,Izuku,and Shoto while they're in their child forms. "Okay guys welcome to my apartment" I said going in with the child heroes following me. "Who are you and why is Deku here?" Bakugo asked. "Well Katsuki my name is Siren and Izuku is here because..." I trailed off because I had no excuse for why Izuku was there. "Okay look, Katsuki, Izuku is here because you,him and Shoto were turned into kids," I said. "Who's Shoto?" Bakugo asked. "Him," I said pointing to Shoto. Shoto looked scared but it was so cute. Izuku tugged on my pant leg and I knelt down to his level. "What's wrong Izu?" I asked. "Where's my bunny?" Izuku asked tearing up. "Your bunny. Right," I said. I took out my phone and dialed Aizawa. "Hello," Aizawa said. "Yeah Bakugo,Izuku,and Shoto don't remember anything about their lives and also Izuku is asking for his bunny," I said. "Yes he means his stuffed bunny. I'm getting it and other supplies for the kids," Aizawa said. "Thanks Shouta," I said. I hung up and told Izuku "Don't worry your bunny will be here soon,". I booped Izuku's nose and he giggled. Too cute. 

time skip by Baby Izuku's adorable face

I had Izuku in my lap cheering him up as he waited for Aizawa to come with the supplies. "So you're a pro hero," Izuku said. "Yes I am," I said. "So cool. Do you get to work with All Might?" Izuku said. "Um no I don't sorry Izu," I said not wanting to tell him what happened to All Might. The doorbell rang and I took Izuku off my lap and put him on the couch. "Stay right here," I said. I got up and opened the door. Aizawa was standing out side my apartment with 3 boxes. "Supplies?" I asked. "Yep," Aizawa said. He handed me the boxes and I said "Thanks Shouta,". I closed the door with my foot and heard crying. I put the boxes on a nearby table and rushed to see what was wrong. I got back to see Izuku was crying. "What's wrong Izu?" I asked. "K-Kacchan used his q-quirk on my l-leg," Izuku said pointing to Katsuki. I looked at his leg and saw a burn mark. "Katsuki come over here and apologize to Izuku," I said in a commanding voice. "No," Katsuki said. I walked over to Katsuki and said "Katsuki Bakugo you've got till the count of 3 to go apologize to Izuku,". "Fine," Katsuki pouted. He walked over to Izuku and said "Sorry Deku,". "It's okay Kacchan," Izuku said hugging Katsuki. I definitely saw Katsuki blush. 'I ship it' I thought. I felt Shoto tug on my pant leg. "What's up Shoto?" I asked. "Um I want my kitty," Shoto said shyly. 'Must be Shoto's stuffy' I thought. "Don't worry Sho i'll be right back," I said. I went to the boxes and went through them till I found Shoto's stuff. I saw a white and red stuffed kitten on the top. I took it out of the box and went back to Shoto. "Here you go Shoto," I said kneeling down to his level. Shoto took his kitty and hugged it. "Thank you Siren," Shoto said hugging me. I lightly hugged back and said "You're welcome,".