Lucifers Room 1

-Lucifer is using a quite and calming voice through the whole story.-
-
You decide to sleep in Lucifers room one night while he works in his study. You are getting in the bed in your underwear when he walks in.
-
Lucifer: "I still have a lot of work to do. It will be a while before I finish."
*You lay down and fall asleep. A few hours later you are gently woken up by Lucifer*
Lucifer: "I need to relieve some stress. Do you mind helping me?"
*You look at him confused. Eyes barely expensive from being so sleepy*
-
You: "But I'm so tired."
Lucifer: "That won't be a problem. I know a way I can do it while you rest."
You: "How?"
Lucifer: "Like this."
-
*Lucifer wraps one of his hands around your waist and gently pulls your bottom slightly over the edge of the bed. Slowly easing your underwear down*
-
Lucifer: "Can I continue?"
*You slowly nod and close your eyes. Waiting to see what he is going to do.*
-
*He makes sure you are comfortable before he starts caressing your body. So softly and gently. Barely waking you up. You hear his belt buckle come undone and his pants slide down and hit the floor. He gently and slowly inserts himself and waits a few minutes to make sure you adjust to him. After a few minutes, you feel him slowly start thrusting. It's so soft and slow that you grow sleepier. So relaxing and pleasurable. You can hear his breath deepen. A few minutes go by.
-
Lucifer: "Are you ready to finish?"
*You nod. Wrapping your arms around his blanket when he starts speeding up. He's not going fast enough to wake you right up, but just fast enough to finish faster. You enjoy it all. The soft warm cloud like feeling bed and blankets. Warm against your almost naked body. His warm hands gently but firmly holding you in place. His body heat against you as he thrusts. All of it. You can feel the pleasure building up and you both finish.*
-
*After a few minutes of relaxing, you try to get up but he stops you*
-
Lucifer: "No. You relax. I'm going to take care of you."
*Lucifer disappears for a few minutes and you start dozing off again. When he comes back, he has a few towels and gently cleans you up. And he carries you to and from the bathroom so you don't have to walk. Once you are done, he gently puts you back on his bed and covers you up. He makes sure you are comfortable and tucks you in. He strokes your hair and kisses you goodnight before getting in bed next to you.*
Lucifer: "Thank you MC. You did amazing!"
-
=End=