'Damn it! I was busy with the curses!' (Y/n) thought as she exorcised another curse, before looking at the bird humanoid one, 'Plus I need to get rid of the Special-Grade.'

-----

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. And we have come to retrieve Gojo (Y/n)." The mist villain said.

"Huh?" Midoriya said, with his eyes widen.

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen opened a fingertip from their gloves about to use their quirk but was surprised when Bakugo and Kirishima went up to attack.

The blond creating an explosion as a cloud of smoke appeared all around them.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" The red haired teen said.

Midoriya covered himself before putting his arms down, looking at where the villain is.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." The villain said. 

"No! Move away, you two!" The hero said.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said as he spread the mist around them.

"What the—?!" Kirishima said.

Uraraka and Sato were grabbed by Iida.

Shoji covered Mina and Sero.

"Ribbit..."

Iida looked at the massive mist dome, "Everyone...!" He yelled out.

-----

Midoriya, who had his arms in front of him, looked at where he appeared and saw that he was falling in the water, making him yell out. Then he fell into it.

'A warp? Is that his quirk?' He thought as he started to swim up, 'They want to kill All Might? Retrieve (Y/n)-chan? What in the world is going on? What the heck?' He stopped once he noticed a villain swim up to him.

'Here he comes! I don't have anything against you, but see ya!' The shark-like villain thought as he opened his mouth, revealing sharp teeth, but at the last second he was kicked by Tsuyu.

"Midoriya! Ribbit!" She said before her tongue wrapped around him.

"See ya..."

"See ya." She said as she swam up.

"Shipwreck Zone"

Tsuyu then merged from the water and put the green haired male on the boat, as she held onto Mineta.

"For a frog...your boobs...are pretty big." He said as he rubbed his cheek against the girl.

"Ribbit." She said as she had a small blush, but then dropped his body harshly onto the boat. As she climbed up the side of it.

"Thanks, Asui." Midoriya said.

"Call me "Tsu."" She said, once she was up.

"Asui Tsuyu"
"Quirk: Frog"

"Asui Tsuyu! Quirk: Frog. She can do pretty much anything a frog can! As expected!"

"T-T-T-T-Tsu, thanks!" The male stuttered.