Mia sighed and shook her head. The boy was stubborn, and refused to tell anyone what he truly was feeling, she had known that for quite some time, nevertheless, he was seventeen now, and she should respect his decisions, "Very well, I'm trusting you on what you're saying. But if at any point one of those two assholes approaches you, you have my full permission to hex them,"

Sirius laughed in response, "I can live with that."

A cheeky grin overtook the witch's features, "So... Nephera,"

Euphemia had noticed the sly glances Sirius sent to the girl, as well as the way the two seemed to be touching each other in some form as often as they could. What truly gave it away, however, was the way he'd look at her whenever she spoke. Sirius was one of the most hyperactive teenagers the Potter witch knew, so the fact that whenever the Slytherin opened her mouth, he'd fall silent instantly and stare at her until she finished talking was a feat in itself.

"Yes, what about her?"

"What do you mean what about her? Are you planning on making a move, or will you wait until someone else does it first?"

"I'm not doing anything about anything, Mia. We're fine the way we are,"

"You use that word so much, it's begun to lose its meaning by now,"

He huffed out a breath, and leaned back into his chair, saying nothing in response. He knew the witch was right, the situation was far from fine, but there was also nothing he could do about it, no matter how much everyone told him he should.

He looked out to the window, where James was going over the waltz with Lily once more, and let out a small chuckle. As good as Lily was at everything else, she seemed to be unable to grasp the concept of proper dancing, no matter how hard Sirius and Nehera tried to explain it to her.

A half hour later, Nephera decided to wake up from what was bordering a coma, and trudged her way into the kitchen only to find everyone eating Lunch.

"Merlin," she yawned slightly, "What time is it?"

"Two p.m.," answered James, "I never thought I'd find anyone worse than Pads, but then here you are,"

"Oh, James leave the poor girl be," reprimanded his mother, putting together a small plate of salad for Nephera

In reality, since she had to wear a rather tight dress that night, the Slytherin would've prepared not to eat, or at least that's what her mother always told her. However, something told her that if she announced she didn't want any lunch in front of the three Potter's, they'd tie her to a chair and force feed it to her.

"What time are we leaving tonight?" asked Lily

"Around seven," replied Fleamont, "The ministry's sending carriages to take us,"

"Why not apparate?"

"Because not everyone knows where Rosier Estate is-" started Euphemia

"And because purebloods are posh twats that wish to demonstrate their wealth at every single opportunity," snorted Sirius, and Nephera nodded her head, showing that he was right

"Now, listen kids," started Fleamont, "Mia and I have something to do there, which means that you'll most probably be left alone. I know that in the case of Nephera and Sirius, that's impossible, but James, Lily, try not to attract too much attention to yourselves while you're there, we don't know who's working with who,"

They all nodded, while Sirius muttered something about the fact that he can be discreet when he wants to, at which point everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows. Fleamont and Euphemia left shortly after, probably to meet with Dumbledore and go over the details once more, leaving the teenagers to clean up the dishes.