chapter 1

It was a cold and stormy night. Alex was sitting at the entrance of the cave that she and Blue found earlier. Just then Blue called her to the fire that they had started at the beginning of the night. "Hey Alex come here, I just killed a lizard. I think that there might be more around here". "Okay blue" replied Alex. Alex walked back to see that Blue had indeed caught a lizard. And a  big one at that. "Well um Blue I don't think that we need another one anytime soon" Alex explained. "What do you mean Alex?". "Blue do you not see how big the lizard is that you caught". "So what does that mean?" Blue asked. "It means that we won't need one till morning okay Blue". "But I'm going to be hungry still. Can I please go catch another one Alex please". "Fine Blue you can go catch another one, but only one more okay only one"  explained Alex. "Ooooh thank you Alex thank you I'll be right back".  Blue shouted as she turned into a lynx and disappeared into the bushes. As Alex walked back to the fire the only sounds that she heard where the sounds of the fire crackling and Blue hunting outside. (in her head) 'I better get to making some sort of nest for us to sleep in for the night'. After 20 minutes Alex went back to the cave entrance and called for Blue. "Hey Blue you better come back in here before it get completely dark out there". "Okay Alex I'm coming. by the way I caught another lizard". "Okay blue thanks. I'm sure that will help us on the journey ahead us tomorrow'. As the first rays of the sun came through the fog Alex woke up to the smell of meat cooking and Blue singing. "Well good-morning sleepy head, I hope you like lizard with acorn pancakes. I also found some bees nests nearby so I got us some honey for the pancakes". "Mmmm that sounds good let me just  go get clean okay".  As Alex walked to the river she stopped suddenly because she heard what sounded like the footsteps of multiple people. (in her head) "Damn they found us faster than I realize". As she ran back to the cave she turned into a wolf she howled letting Blue know that there is danger coming. When  she got to the cave Blue was already in her winged wolf form with a sack of food around her neck. "Ready to go" blue said. As they reached the entrance they stopped in their tracks because of the sheer amount of people outside the cave with weapons drawn and ready to shoot. 

well thats the end of chapter one part one 

part two will be out after next monday.

hope you enjoy my first book ;) ;) ;) ;)