Part 1.

Her..Shes mine, all mine in fact. She so beautiful. Her body is breathtaking. Sometimes i wanna just cuddle her until she falls asleep but other times i just wanna slowly start to kiss her lips while shes asleep. Wanting more sleep she starts to kinda kiss me back but then tells me shes tired. "I know, love." i replied. She starts to smirk because she loves when i call her that. I start to slowly go down kissing her neck..then down to her collarbone..then her breast. I start to suck one of her nipples and massaging the other for not only her pleasure but mine too. And she starts to move a little because she likes the feeling of my wet lips around around her skin. Her, still a bit tired she twist her head to the side and starts to fall asleep again. Shes so precious when shes asleep..I start to suck on her stomach leaving hickeys. She starts to move her head back from pleasure. "But baby we haven't even gotten to the best part yet" i say. She starts to giggle softly and say "well get to it daddy" I reply softly saying " I will darling, Hold on" I get up and leave the room, as she lies there patiently with no clothes and her legs spread not but just a little. I come back in the room with a stick candle lit knowing she has a wax kink. I set the candle down and come by her ear and say "Thats for later dear." *She smiles* I go back to her stomach and she says "Didn't you say there was a part better then this, hehe" And i replied "Yes, Yes i did kitten" I go down to her wet pussy and start to kiss it just to tease her. "Why do you do this to me" She asks in a joking matter. I say, "Well, my love..your legs are only spread so far" She notices and starts to spread them open leaving everything for me to see. She giggles as she is wide awake now, "gooood girl". I go in and kiss her even more but with wet lips this time. I back up for a second and admire the beautiful site. And then i start to rub her swollen clit with my thumb only in slow circles tho. She starts to move a little and hints that she wants more so i start to move my thumb faster and faster. She lets out a quiet moan. "louder baby, cmon..be a good girl for me" I start to put two of my fingers inside her and then i start to slowly curl them up and move them back and forth causing her pleasure. While my fingers are inside her i go down and start to eat her out. She moans..But once again it was quiet. I tell her "babygirl, I said louder. I wanna know how good i'm doing" I start going faster with my fingers and she starts lifting her back up which tells me shes about to cum. I tell her "hold it." She says "idk if i can daddy". I start to position her onto my face and she starts riding. I tell her she can release now and cum starts to drip into my mouth. She starts to ride faster as cum is still dripping and then she lets out a loud moan. She keeps going. Faster and faster. And then she starts to whimper which tells me shes about to stop so i hold down her thighs as tight as possible making her go faster. I start guiding her body against my mouth and she finishes again. Me proud of myself, i lie her back down and start to clean up the mess with my tongue. When I'm done i get up and get the candle. And i start to pour the wax all down her breast and stomach. The heat turns her on even more. I start to kiss her neck and i get on top of her getting wax on myself. I tell her "Your needs got me dirty" And i start to giggle. Her unable to move very much sits there with a straight face trying to recover from what just happened. I start to kiss her neck even more and then i go down to her wet, Breathtaking, Messy pussy. And i start to go in and out with my tongue and not being able to take it anymore she starts to cry. Me, Ik shes fine because she hasn't said the safe word yet so i giggle at her while she crys. "Be a big girl now, Wipe up those tears. We're almost done" I get up and get something to wipe the now *hard* wax up off of her so shes not super uncomfortable. I wipe it up and put a hoodie on her. I wipe the tears off her face and ask "that wasnt too bad now was it darling"