Duryodhana, 'Okay Pitamaha, to make the stakes equal I am also staking on Hastinapur. If he wins, he can get back his wealth as well as Hastinapur. What say brother?'

Yudhistir staked on Indraprastha. He did not even think to get permission from his brothers who also had equal rights. Who, with their hard work made the entire kingdom beautiful and prosperous. His blind dharma sense forced him to stake everything. Then he lost Indraprastha as well.

Dejected he said, 'Now I cannot play anymore, I have nothing left.'

Shakuni, 'Come on Darmaraj. You still have something that you can stake. Your brothers. Are you not proud of them?'

  Drona roared, 'Shakuni, enough. You got everything you want. Now finish the game.'

Shakuni thought, 'You know nothing you fool. This is not just to get their wealth and kingdom. It is about revenge against the insult by them. But my ulterior motive was far more dangerous. I can win 100s of kingdoms like this with the ultimate weapon for which I laid this trap. Now I am waiting for his arrival.'

Duryodhana whispered to Shakuni, 'Mamashri, we got everything from them. You said he will come. When...he still did not show up.'

Shakuni, 'Patience bacche. He will come.'

Duryodhana remembered the plan his Mamashri told him,

Flashback

Shakuni called Duryodhana, Dusshasshan and Aswatthama and said, 'Today I want to give big news. Do you know that Maharani Kunti had another son? He is the eldest of the Pandavas.'

Duryodhana, 'What another competitor...how..who?

Shakuni smiled evilly, 'Bacche, he is the son of Kunti before her marriage. He is an illegitimate son. Kunti threw him in Ganga to protect her reputation.'

Aswatthama, 'So he is not a part of Kuru family, so he is not a competitor for the throne. But we can use him if he is alive to blackmail the Pandavas.'

Duryodhana always respected Kunti, but today he was blinded by rage. He roared, 'That woman is such a characterless. Even having a husband she had relations with 3 so-called Devas. And now she had another son before the marriage. What a shameless woman she is? Here Pitamaha, Vidur, Dronacharya everyone is praising her for being the mother of Dharmavan sons and accusing my mother for giving birth to evil sons. Such a woman who even threw her son in the water. Oh, a real Dharmavan family indeed.'

Dusshasshan, 'We should find the illegitimate son. It will tarnish the Pandavas reputation in front of entre Aryavart. Then I will kill that b*****d by my own hands.'

Shakuni, 'Don't even think about it as he will kill you before that.'

Duryodhana, 'I have no enmity with that son as he has nothing to do with the throne. But yes, we can use him.'

Shakuni smiling, 'Bacche we can not only use him to tarnish Kunti's reputation but also to be the Chakravarti Samrat of Aryavart.'

Dusshasshan, 'How?'

Shakuni, 'Because he is none other than Lord Parshuram's best student, who has the blessing to be the 'Digvijayee'. The most powerful warrior of the entire Aryavart who can stop the Brahmmastra and can evoke Lord Mahadev's weapon. Do you understand who I am talking about?'

Duryodhana dumbfounded, 'Karna.'

Shakuni, 'Yes, he is none other than your best friend Karna.'

Aswatthama, 'I knew it. He is the spy of the Pandavas. He came here to destroy us.'

Duryodhana, 'Does he know this truth?'