Prologue

Prologue

"Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life" – Anonymous

Every girls dream is to marry the love of their life. Every girls dream is to have a fairy-tale wedding-like with the person they love the most—with the person they're with for God knows how long.

I'm no exception.

I want to marry the man I love too. I want to have a perfect wedding with the man I'll spend my whole life too. I want to be wedded in a beautiful church, with red carpet and harmonious wedding song. I will walk on the church's aisle, red carpeted with rose petals scattered all over. I will walk slowly while staring at the eyes of the man I love the most.

With the man I love the most.

I am a girl too. I think it's not bad for me to dream like that.

However, I'm not in a position to dream.

My wedding's already been planned, along with the man I'll be wedded to. It was an arranged marriage.

It was my mother's idea. I don't blame her though, since I'm the one who set the marriage. Ironic right? Who in the world would want to marry a total stranger? I guess I'm the only one.

The thing is, my groom is the least person I expected to be. It was like a scene in a movie or in dramas or in Wattpad where the girl's 'hatest' guy ended up to be the man destined for her. Exactly like that.

My groom is totally not my type! He's the complete epitome of the antonym of the man I like!

He's like this; a total jerk, conceited and soooo full of himself. He doesn't care a single thing in the world and when he talks, it's either it'll ruin your mood or it it'll ruin your day. Either way he has all the trophies.

My dream guy is just like the other girls. I want a gentleman, tall, smart, masculine, handsome, understanding and caring. I actually have the perfect epitome of my dream guy but then, I can't. Bottomline is, my groom is very faaaar from my dream guy.

In result, We have this cat&mouse type of relationship. We always bicker around each other. One greets the other with negative vibe. There isn't a day we don't fight. Well, it's not my fault! He's always the one who's starting it.

However, I won't deny he's charming and sweet in his own way. I said he doesn't care a single thing in the world, but he cares about me. He's always concern when it comes to me and my well-being. He's kind of protective and I admit I like it.

We are indeed not compatible with each other. We tend to disagree with lots of things. But that happened and turned our lives upside down.

We are indeed in an Arranged Marriage but I think it's not a bad idea after all.

Author's note:

I bear no credits on the quote. I just found it. Credits go to its rightful owner.