chapter 22- part 4

Start from the beginning

"she hasn't come back yet," Voight said.

"come back from where," Kevin asked.

"she went to the Pharmacy done the street said it was an emergency," he said.

"wow wow hold up you let Maddie go to the store on her own when not even four hours ago a serial killer was talking about her and knowing everything about her are you goddam crazy how stupid could you be," Jay said.

"well call her phone track it, track her car, call her radio Maddies smart " he sad

"I have found her car its in the car park down the street," Olinsky said.

"let's go," Voight said.

**

when they arrived they Kevin and Olinsky went into the store whilst the rest went to the car.

"it's unlocked Maddie never leave her car unlocked," Jay said.

Olivia opened the driver's side as Jay opened the passenger side. Erin and Voight went to the boot.

"Hey, there's blood on this wheel and a bag with something in it," Olivia said grabbing the bag from the car floor whilst forensics take the blood.

she opened the bag to several pregnancy tests "well now we know why she went"

"you got my sister pregnant," Jay said looking at adam.

"We don't know alright she was late, freaking out," Adam said.

"wait you too were dating," Kevin said.

"yeah man," he said.

"right well let's go back to the precinct look at traffic cams cameras anything and someone might want to call Dylan to see if Maddie had like a tracker in her shoe or something I mean the kids a genius and paranoid she knows what she doing," Voight said.

**

whilst we were working on how to find Maddie we were also working on trying to find Yate and link Nellie to him.

"hey, boss" Adam said.

"Yeah?" Voight said.

"so, Nellie grew up Penelope Williams to parents Susan and Michael Williams here is Chicago the thing is thy also had a son by the name of Gregory," Adam said.

"Yates is Nellie's brother," Erin said in disbelief.

"Nellies mother is downstairs Susan Baldwin," Antonio said to everyone who was still in disbelief.

"you and Halstead, as soon as she saw Nellie go interview her," said.

"runs his name through DCFS do a national check, too anything you can get," he said.

"on it," adam said.

"mouse anything on Maddie yet,"  he asked.

"no, not yet but Dylan is coming with stuff that can track her but knows," he said.

"got it to let me know when he is here," Voight said to mouse who nodded.

*in the interview room*

"Greg was a difficult baby," Susan said. "he was off from the beginning and once he got language he said terrible things he became obsessed with fire and set one in our basement by the time he was four years old. it wasn't an accident when I became pregnant with Nellie, small animals would turn up dead inside the house we were terrified of him.. terrified for the new baby we decided that Michael should take Greg on one of his hauls and...."