Naruto:"Yep! I want to become the king of all pirates. And for that I need a crew, and I want you to be my first mate."

Zoro:"Not happening, I hunt pirate I'm not going to be one. Plus who the hell are you?"

Naruto:"Me? Ha, I'm glad you asked."

Kurama:'Oh please don't tell me he's going to do that.'

Many were confused what Naruto was going to do, and why was Kurama pleading him not to do it?

Naruto then jumped back alittle from Zoro and went into a stance that looked similar to what Jiraiya does.

Naruto:"I'm the man that makes ladies pink with lust and men green with envy. The most handsomest pirate of the seas, and the greatest sage of them all. I'm the man who can outrun lightning, and holder of the toad contract. I am......NARUTO UZUMAKI!"
.
.
.
.
.
Jiraiya:"That's my student!"

Minato:"Oh no, why?"

Sakura:"Wow, just wow."

Kakashi:"Well, that's not something you see every day."

Satsuki:"I'm just glad that's not our dope."

Naruto:'This is so embarrassing.'

Zoro:"....What the hell did I just see?"

Naruto:"Like it?-

Zoro:'No.'

Naruto:"That was my intro, and that's going to stick with me till the day I die."

Zoro:'That just made me not want to join your crew even more.'

Naruto:"Well anyways, I'll be going now....see ya!"

Zoro:"Wait! That rice ball, give it to me."

Naruto:"Huh? But it's muddy. But I'm not one to judge, food is food."

Naruto then fed Zoro the rice ball, Zoro then said it was good and to tell the girl it was good.

After that experience the group went to the girl house which was a restaurant/bar (I think that's what it was). The firl then told the boys why Zoro was locked up, which was because he hurt the dog of that asshole. Also the name of the man was Helmeppo a spoiled child of captain Morgana. After the conversation the said spoiled child, Helmeppo, came in the place bragging how he was going to kill Zoro. Naruto then punched him out the place amd dragged him to marine place declaring he was going to save Zoro.

Ino:"Heh, Naruto would do that."

All nodded at this knowing Naruto he would do all of that.

Naruto and his group arrived at the marine base, Naruto then threw Helmeppo away and confronted Zoro. He then told him that Helmeppo did not keep to their agreement. Zoro then got frustrated and told Naruto to get his swords and he obliged. Naruto then jumped to the nearest window surprising both Zoro and Coby.

Naruto:"Kurama! Stay with Coby and Zoro to keep them safe!"

Kurama:"Ok!"

Zoro:"D-did that fox just talk! And why does it have nine tails!"

Kurama:"It doesn't matter fool, save the rest of your strength, We're going to fight soon."

While the team is waiting for Naruto to return, all the marines and captain Morgana confronted them.

Morgana:"AIM FIRE MEN!"

Coby and Zoro were bracing for their death as the marines loaded their guns. They shot, but before the bullets could hit them a puff of smoke appeared before them stopping the bullets when they came in contact with them.

Most of the audience were at the edge of their seats but were relieved to see that they weren't killed. But they were wondering what stopped the bullets in their track.

As the smoke drowned out it showed Naruto, who was carrying 3 swords, on top on a toad whose underside was inflated and held on to the bullets. Then the bullets flung back at the marines taking out some of them.

Morgan:"W-WHAT! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! JUST WHO ARE YOU?!"

Naruto:"Oh? So you want me to introduce myself? Well, if you insist. I'm the man that makes women pink with lust and men green with envy. The most handsomest pirate of the seas, and the-"

Zoro:"WE GET IT! JUST SHUT UP AND HAND ME MY SWORDS!"

Naruto:"Okay geez, no need to be rude."

Naruto then appeared by Zoro and cut the ropes, he then handed the swords to Zoro.

Naruto:"You and Kurama handle the marines while I take care of the big guy, ok."

Zoro nodded and rushed towards the marines with Kurama, Zoro placed one of his swords on his mouth and the other 2 on his hands. Both Zoro and Kurama proceeded to slash at the marines Zoro with his swords and Kurama with his claws.

Kakashi:"What a weird way of using swords, putting one in your mouth, weird."

Minato then remembered the shinigami when he had that blade in his mouth, he shivered at that moment.

Naruto:"While their doing that, let's go captain ass hand."

Morgan:"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! NOW YOU DIE!"

Morgan swiped down at Naruto but all Naruto did was stand still for a moment until he looked up and opened his eyes. His eyes lolled toad like with and orange hue all over the outside of his eyes. Naruto then grabbed Morgans axe and put more force on it which shattered the axe.

Morgan:"Wh-what?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?"

Naruto:"Didn't I tall you? I'm the greatest sage of them all. And you, ass hand, will be knocked the fuck out!"

Naruto reeled back his fist and punched Morgan with a decent amount of force, which knocked Morgan out.

Naruto:"That was disappointing, for a marine captain, I thought you would be strong but I guess I was wrong."

Asher:"ONE PUNCH!!"

Everyone was startled by the being's outbursts and gave it a questioning look.

Asher:"Just ignore that......let's move on."

Helmeppo:"STOP IT!"

They all looked at the brat only to see him have Coby and a gun pointed at his head.

Helmeppo:"Stop! Or I will shoo-"

Before he could finish that sentence, Naruto, in a burst of speed making him look like a blur to the human eye, appeared behind Helmeppo and hit his neck knocking him out.

Naruto:"Well that's done, let's celebrate our victory with some ramen! C'mon guys!"

END

(A/N:Hi fellow readers, I know, I know, I'm a douche for telling you guys I will be updating regularly but then it takes me a whole dang week to update. I am so sorry, I hope you enjoyed the story have a great day.)