CHAPTER 1

Off entered their shared condo.

"hey baby? hey? you asleep? where are you? Tay? "

*silence*

off took off his jacket and went inside their bedroom. "Tay? hey! why are you not answering? i got worried"

"worried for what" Tay was sitting on the edge of the bed with his back towards Off. It was complete darkness in the room. the tone of Tay voice was weird. it was without any feelings

"worried for you obviously. I thought you left me. Gosh! why are you sitting like that? come here. I need a hug. I am tired" Off walked towards Tay and took his hand to make him stand. Tay took his hand away

"worried for me? really? Do you ever even think about me Off?" Tay stood up and was about to leave when Off hugged him from the back.

"why are you doing this right now Tay? I am tired. Lets just sleep. come. I want a hug"

"will you please stop it? I dont think I can do this anymore Off. I Think we should end this"

"en..end this? End what? what are you talking about babe?"

"end this. end us. I dont want myself being hurt every fucking time. I told you but you never listen. I am going. I have already packed my stuff. I just stayed here to tell you this myself. I Love you Off but it hurt. it fucking hurts" Tay didnt want but tears escaped from his eyes. They were together for 6 years and next month is their 6th anniversary and they didnt know it would end like this. 

Off was blank. He didnt know what he was hearing. H e just stood there like his whole world just stopped but he couldnt stop his tears which fell eventually. Tay was leaving. Off ran towards him, took his hand and turned him so that they were face to face. 

"You cant end this Tay. Not like this. I love you. I am sorry. I didnt know it was affecting you so much. Tell me what should I do? I will do anything. Anything. Just dont leave me. I beg you" Off sobbed uncontrollably and fell on the floor. Tay kneeled down and cupped Off's face. They were staring at each other for sometime

"I love you Tay" Off said and closed the distance between them. Off was kissing Tay but he was not responding. It was a passionate kiss like Off was hungry for years. Off bit on Tay's lower lip but the younger didnt budge. "open your mouth Tay". Tay didnt budge. Off bit it hard this time and Tay finally opened his mouth. They were kissing passionately, their tongues tasting each other. 

Off stopped just to go down. He kissed on Tay's jaw, then lower to his neck and then he started sucking at where his neck and shoulder meet.

Tay was in a trance. His eyes were closed. "nnghgh Off..st..stop..."

"shhh" Off put his lips on Tay's lips again and started biting so hard that it started bleeding.

Tay pulled away. "I am sorry. I should leave now" Tay stood up to leave

"I am sorry if I hurt you Tay. Please dont leave me"

"goodbye Off" Just that and Tay left. Off was still on the floor sobbing.

"I didnt know that what I was not caring about was such a big issue. I cant forget you Tay. I cant live without you. I will earn you back. I wont let all these years go to waste. Just wait for me. I will make you fall in love with me again"

                        6 YEARS AGO

OffTay were bestfriends. They joined the the entertainment industry together. They were room mates at some point of time. Offgun was the official ship from MGMTV and just recently TayNew gained a lot of popularity and became another official ship. Off was okay until now but now he was not. He didnt know what was bothering him.

At I love you fan party when New out of the blue hugged Tay on the stage, Off didnt like it at all. After it got over, Tay was about to go this dressing room when suddenly a hand grabbed his own hand and pulled him towards the side.

"hey Off. whats up? How was your show?"

"what happened their? On the stage?"

"What? we danced. oh that? yeah I kind of forgot the steps. Dont tease me now"

"I am not talking about that" Off was being so serious. He has never been like this before. "I am talking about the hug"

"hey. what hug? oh! New just hugged me. i dont know why though but yeah... anyways I need to change now so lets ta..." Off didnt let him finish. He kissed Tay. It was just a peck but Tay froze. He didnt know how to respond, what to do. 

"I dont know what I am feeling right now Tay. Its weird. I cant understand my feelings. I do..I dont know..." he took a deep breath "I think I Like you Tay"

A/N

i love offtay. i love them so much. i searched on all the platforms and realised there are very less offtay ffs so I decided to write one. dont be too harsh. I am new to this writing world. i hope you like it and i appreciate if you comment and give your views. this ff is open to suggestions. 

updates might be late and irregular. i am preparing for my exams. ok then. see you soon sweeties 💙💚