Everyone nodded, smiled still bright.

Minho,"Nice to see you smile as well." But looking more closely, only one person was not smiling.

Changbin.

Of course, Minho mentally slapped himself. If Jisung wanted to talk to Felix alone, something must have happened.

"He loves you, you know." Minho blurted out, smile still etching on his face. Changbin's head snapped up, "Uh?"

Minho sighed, was he that dumb too?, "Felix." Sadness slipped through Changbin's eyes, he softly shook his head,"No..."

Everyone wanted to say something but Minho just signaled them to stay silent, "Before everything happened."
He turned to the sky, "Jisung used to tell me everything, whatever things he observed..."

Jisung has always been a great reader, not in books, but in people. With a simple glance, he could sense what's wrong with the person.

It was impossible to hide things from him, but it seemed like it was easy for him to do so.

That's not the point, Minho.

"One day he came jumping to me, all bright and cheerful. We weren't even together at that time." Minho fondly chuckled, his mind taking him back to that day.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jisung bursted in his room, making Minho sigh at the door slapping onto the wall. "Oups? Sorry Hyung..." Jisung blushed, making Minho smile .

"No worries, you seem happy? Did you finish a song?" Minho quickly turned to him, abandoning whatever he was doing.

Jisung was more important anyway, he will always be.

"You see. I have an hypothesis." Jisung sat down on the bed, looking at him with big round eyes. "Felix likes Changbin."

Well that was sudden.

"Felix likes Changbin?" He dumbly repeated, "How...?" Jisung simply shrugged, "I know when someone is in love when I see someone being in love."

Well, that made sense.

Minho wanted to laugh and tell him, 'Why don't you see that I love you then?'

"And?" Minho asked, watching Jisung who was busy staring at the floor, "Which means I should find if Changbin is in love with him." He stated, as if it was the most logic things to do.

"How are you so sure he likes him?" Jisung smiled, finally looking at Minho. "Because he told me so."

"Felix didn't really told him, but after a few days. Felix finally spilled that he did in fact; loves you." Still looking at the sky, he heard his friends agreeing with him. "So dumbass. Don't doubt yourself."

Minho looked back at Changbin, who was looking at him with glazed eyes, "Don't miss your shot."

———

Jisung could feel Felix growing worried the more he didn't look at him.

But he simply couldn't.

It was too overwhelming, too scary and he felt guilty.

He felt so guilty that it was hard to breathe.

Or maybe it was his actual lungs?

"Sung? You don't look fine..." Felix worried voice reached his ears, "I...Feel... Good."

Why was breathing so difficult?

Why did he felt like drowning?

"Sung... Ung..."

Han Jisung!

HAN JISUNG!

Jisung sprung up from his bed.

Or was it his bed?

Looking around, nothing greeted him.

Only darkness and infinite void.

"Han Jisung."

A soft voice whispered in the air.

Jisung quickly looked around.

But he saw no one.

Nothing.

"You can't see me."

The voice breathed in the void.

"But listen to me."

So Jisung stayed silent.

"I am you. From before."

Him? Before?

Before his coma?

"Before our coma."

Before his coma.

"I did something really stupid."

That totally sounds like a Jisung things to.

"But it was necessary. I had to do it."

How necessary?

"Our loved ones would have left those two worlds."

It was necessary.

"You may not understand right now."

He doesn't.

"And it is better that way. It wouldn't make much sense anyway."

Ah.

"But Jisung..."

The voice seemed so far away now, that Jisung couldn't help but move forward.

"One world got destroyed, and I got destroyed there."

He was...destroyed?

"But you are safe. Everyone is safe."

The voice seemed to hesitate for a second.

"I hope they are safe too, the others."

The others? His family?

No, it sounded like someone else.

"Jisung. Listen well."

He is listening.

"Past is past."

Past is past.

"Future is in reach."

In reach.

"HAN died, The End happened, differently."

The End happened.

"Han Jisung now rose. Rain happened too."

He had to rise.

Because the Rain happened.

"Live well Jisung."

He will live well.

——

wang yibo has stolen my heart

:)