~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Meanwhile, in Scarabia Dorm, the students are having a gathering due to the Ramshackle students' jailbreak. While (Name) is having a hard time carrying such a heavy load of a variety cake that was specially made from the sea...

     "I didn't think that those three would escape to Octavinelle at all..."

     "They even stole the magic carpet... What will we do if the Dorm Leader finds out?"

     "Let's discuss with the Vice Dorm Leader first..."

     "Hello, we have come to visit," Azul greeted as he entered the dorm with the magic carpet on hand.

     "Ah, it's so hot~! It feels like summer here~. I hope that you're feeling better to that uniform, Little Shrimp~," Floyd commented, patting (Name)'s head.

      All of the Scarabia students gasped at the sight of the Octavinelle main students, "It's the Octavinelle students who beat us yesterday!"

     "What do you want from us?!"

     "Ah, I'm very sorry what happened last night," Azul apologized. "It looked like as if you're bullied, helpless animals. I decided to give my students a good sermon because of the goodness of my heart."

     "When did you even become so good?" Carla questioned in her human form, ready to slap the life out of Azul. "You even made (Name) carry a heavy load, you bastard."

     "Ah, ah, Carla-san~!" Azul shushed her. "You guys deserve what you're experiencing since you three are guilty of stealing the magic carpet of Kalim-san. Knowing the whole story, I am nowhere to return the thieves where they belong. As well, the magic carpet."

     "Ugh..." Grim sighed. "We're not here because we like it, yanno." The magic carpet nodded.

     "Th-That's..."

     "Thank you very much for helping us?"

     "Hey, you guys!" Jamil entered the scene without noticing the other guests. "It's almost time for morning training. Kalim will get mad again if you guys didn't show up in the right ti—?!!!" He gasped as he saw the other guests.

     "Oh, hello there, Jamil-san!" Azul greeted. "How do you do?"

     "The Leech Brothers and Azul Ashengrotto! What are you doing here with the Ramshackle students in your uniform?!" Jamil asked.

     "It is unfavorable for us to be returning to our hometown during winter," Jade stated.

     "We spend our winter holidays at the dorm every year~! Aha, ~!" Floyd added.

     Jamil widened his eyes, "Come again?"

     "By the way, where is Kalim-san?" Azul asked as he passed Jamil without answering his question. "We have come here to return his magic carpet, but—"

     "Eh?" Jamil gasped lightly. "Ah, I'll take it to him—" He tried to take the magic carpet from Azul's hands.

     "Oh, but don't bother!" Azul swatted Jamil's hand away. "This magic carpet is an exceptional piece of treasure, as you know. It would be troublesome for us if we get blamed for tarnishing it, so I would personally hand it to him and explain how it got in Octavinelle Dorm."

     "Kalim's not the type to be bothered by that," Jamil assured, his oh-so-nice smile is twitching. "So I'll go and—"

     "Be at ease, I will not charge anything for returning something that is lost!" Azul reassured.

     "We would also like to apologize for getting in the way of the Scarabia students' work last night," Jade added.

     "We brought some seafood pizza and the signature cake of the most exquisite chef in the ocean as a gift, too~!" Floyd smiled.

     "In any case, I would like to hand it to him directly. I assume that he's already awake, isn't he? Come along, Jade and Floyd," Azul called as he passed Jamil again.

     "We should go as well, Carla-san and (Name)," Jade added.

     "You don't need to repeat it!" Carla hissed.

     "Don't fall back, everyone~!" Floyd chortled.

Grim and (Name) looked at each other, knowing the Octavinelle main students for quite some time, they're very good people to trust in plans; whether it's a surprise plan or not...

     "These guys have something up in their sleeves," Grim stated. "Right, (Name)?"

     "Indeed."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人