The One With Breakup Truth

This is a one shot after Abir tells the truth to Nishanth about their break up

According to this one shot when Mishti said yes for the marriage Nishanth even though happy had still doubt about the whole thing and he is still Mishti's best friend.

What If Nishanth told Mishti the truth even after Mishti ignored Abir's call.

When, in any situation, if it comes down to choosing between one's own happiness or their loved one's happiness any person would choose the latter because seeing them happy makes us feel happy. Nishant is in such situation at this moment. If he decides to choose his then Mishti's happiness would be gone forever but at the same time if he chose Mishti's even though he would be hurt he will see Mishti living her life with happiness. Also isn't this what was decided in London. He knew he had to tell what Abir told him in the temple.

"Mishti I have to tell you something", said Nishant.
"Yes Nannu", said Mishti.
"After you and Abir had a talk in the temple", "Nannu", said Mishti shocked that he saw her talking to Abir and was about clarify that it was nothing but Nishant stopped her and continued "No, Mishti today you have to listen to me. After you spoke and left, I had a talk with Abir to leave you alone, but he wasn't the one to listen Mishti, you remember in London you said your Abir was Ajeeb Aadmi and would never do what he did to you and had a reason, true to that Mishti he had a reason for breaking up". "Nannu please, I am not interested in talking about it, he is my past whom I want to forget and move on", said Mishti even though she wanted to hear the truth she did not want to.

When it comes to people telling that she isn't worthy of love or affection, she never felt bad and not only that she knew how to reply to such people but what Abir did to her, shattered her completely and she could not gain back that confidence and she always had this fear that something like that would again happen even though she knew that she can't live without Abir so even when her heart is urging her to listen to the reason her mind was telling the opposite, but Nannu knew what was bothering her. He knew Mishti, his best friend and so he consoled her, "Mishti as much as I know what's bothering you, you have every right to know the reason behind it, did you forget the reason why we came back here in first place", "I know the reason Nannu, but you saw what all happened and still you are trying to explain me", said Mishti tired of what's going on in her life. "What happened, yes, was wrong Mishti but if you were in his place you would also react the same way Mishti. His brother got to know a truth that has been hidden for years and his life was in danger so Abir was bound to react that way and to add things he was jealous of us thinking you had moved on. Yes, I know what Abir did was wrong infact I won't justify it and I am still angry for the way he treated you but for once hear what he wanted to tell you."

Mishti knew that Abir would never do anything that would hurt her, but what happened 3 months back changed the way she thought about it. She knew he would have a reason and it would be a strong one but was she ready to listen it and go through the pain again was the question but she did want to know, what happened. "Okay", she said.

Nannu went on to tell how Meenakshi Rajvansh used one son against other son and why did Abir had to break up with her. Mishti could not move, who would think that a mother would do such things to her children. Once out of shock she was having mixed feelings within herself. She was happy that what Abir told her on the lakeside was false and at the same time she now slowly started to understand the pain Abir must have gone through at that time.

She knew she had to call him talk to him, she picked up the phone was about to dial his number but stopped and threw the phone on the bed. When Nishanth asked what happened she said "Nannu I promised you that I would not betray or leave you the other day, and now calling or talking to Abir meant that I will not look back and I can't break your heart at least for my selfish reasons." Nishanth gave her a hug and consoled her "Hey Miss Teapot, come sit" once they sat on the bed "Yes you promised me the other day but that was because you did not have choice, it was the pressure that made you do such promise. Also you and I both know that you won't be happy with me for your rest of life, even I was making a mistake and I realised it today Miss Teapot. Maybe I would be hurt for some days but I will get better I promise. Anyways I promised lambu that I would tell you, now go call your Ajeeb Rajvansh before he goes mad." "Hey, don't call him that." said Mishti and give him a light punch in his shoulder. Both of them smiling from their hearts after a long time." Thank you so much Nannu ", said Mishti and went on to call Abir.

Hey guys, thank you so much for taking your time out and reading this.

I always liked Nannu for being Mishti's best fried who understood and supported her, but the makers had to ruin it. Anyways please let me know what you think about this.

Until next time.