-----pov change (Peter/1st person)-----

     Seconds before the bell rung I discreetly slipped the web fluid into my bag. That should last me a few days. I decided to run to the cafeteria so I could hopefully avoid Flash and grab a good table for Ned, MJ, and me I. Within a few minutes I reached the cafeteria and to my surprise, I saw my friends waiting for me. I quickly got my lunch and sat down. A few minutes later the intercom blared which silenced the cafeteria while the short screech of the intercom pained my ears due to my enhanced hearing. Over the intercom, you could hear Mr. Morita trying to make it work. Once he finally accomplished that he asked for me to come down to his office after I ate. I heard childish "ooo he's in trouble!" I wasn't surprised by the childish insult as it happened a lot because of my chronic lateness. I slowly finished my lunch in hopes that I could skip gym class while in Mr. Morita's office. Once I finished I said goodbye to Ned and MJ and made the long walk to the office. 5 minutes later I arrived and was greeted by Mr. Morita. My Spidey Senses™ buzzed in the back of my neck telling me that something was wrong.  

                                            -----pov change (Peter & Mr. Morita/3rd person)-----

     Once Mr. Morita greeted Peter he gestured for him to sit down. Peters's heart was racing a mile a minute and his principal could tell. Mr. Morita quickly began explaining to Peter that his many absences were unacceptable. If he didn't improve, he would be forced to repeat the grade despite his impeccable academics. He could tell Peter was physically relaxing after he finished his short lecture. Mr. Morita decided to ask him what he thought she called him up for. Peter responded with "most likely something about my absences but I had a bad feeling so I guess I just tensed up without realizing." Mr. Morita seemed to understand to Peter's delight but what Peter didn't know is that Mr. Morita had more to talk to him about. Peter broke the awkward silence when he asked if he could leave thinking that their meeting was over. Mr. Morita responded with, "Sorry Peter there is one more matter at hand." and he quickly gestured over to his computer screen to a video. Mr. Morita explained to Peter that one of his teachers sent the video to him earlier this morning. After his short explanation, he started the video. He and Peter sat in silence with their eyes glued to the computer. 30 seconds later the video shut off and Mr. Morita looked at Peter with a look of bewilderment in his eyes. Peter cursed his Parker Luck ™ in his head. All Peter said was that he started working out and he probably had adrenaline running through his veins because of how determined he was to make it to school. Mr. Morita simply nodded and began thinking about Peter's excuse. It sounded rational but he was still curious so he asked Peter a question that he didn't want to answer. "Peter I understand that you are a smart kid and what you just said is very plausible but I'm having a hard time believing it," said Mr. Morita. He saw panic in Peter's eyes but decided to keep going. "By any chance are you enhanced?" Peter quickly said, "No sir, I think I would know if I was enhanced." Mr. Morita could tell that he was lying so he pushed it further and after a sigh from Peter and a look of defeat on his face he responded with a hung head and said, "Yer sir I am but more specifically I'm a mutate not a mutant." Mr. Morita was shocked at his response. With his head still hung Peter said, "I'm sorry and I understand if I need to leave." Mr. Morita still shocked responded with, "Peter that will be unnecessary, but I will need to know about all of your powers and how you use them." Peter nodded with his head still hung but quietly he asked, "How do you want me to show them?" Mr. Morita responded with a shrug and said, "However you like, and motioned for him to begin." Quickly he added, "also I will need to know the pros and cons to your abilities so I can help you." Peter responded with a nod and he began.

     Peter first started with his agility and strength. Mr. Morita sat shocked but gestured for him to continue. He explained his Spidey Sense ™ and that it was his bad feeling from earlier but he left the spider part out. He also told him about his quick reflexes and how fast he could run. Next, he explained his metabolism and how it allows him to heal and that when he ate enough he could make a weak but sticky and white substance so one time when it appeared he tested it and made his own. Mr. Morita remembered the e-mail and pictures from Mr. Cobwell but he decided to keep that to himself. Once he snapped out of his thoughts he saw Peter sticking to the ceiling of his office and asked him to come down. Peter explained how he did it and mentioned his enhanced senses and the enhanced leap that he used earlier when he vaulted over the fence. He also mentioned how hard it was for him to sweat and lose his breath because of how athletic he became. Once he was done explaining his powers, Mr. Morita asked for the cons of his abilities. He started explaining how his enhanced senses could send him into a sensory overload and how tiring they are. Next, he explained that if he doesn't eat enough he can't heal properly and he will go into hypoglycemic shock as a diabetic person would. Then he explained that he couldn't thermoregulate as a normal person would. This meant that if he goes below a certain temperature he will go into "hibernation" and stay that way until the temperature rose. Mr. Morita was baffled by how much he knew about his mutation and the life-changing cons of it. Mr. Morita thought for a second and asked why he didn't stand up to his bully or fight back and he simply answered that he could take it why other people couldn't so he just protected the other students and let himself get beat up. That explained some of the bruises but not the fresh ones he came to school with. Mr. Morita complimented him for his bravery but he moved on and asked him where his other bruises came from but Peter asked whether or not he needed to tell the principal. Mr. Morita answered him and said that he didn't but if he needed to get something off of his chest he could. Peter nodded and whispered, "I'm Spider-man." Mr. Morita asked him to repeat what he said just louder and when Peter did Mr. Morita stared at him in shock. He thought that the city's vigilante was in his 20's not a teenager in high school. Still baffled she heard Peter ask if he could leave. She nodded and went back to her state of disbelief and bafflement.

     As Peter walked out he had a hidden expression of panic plastered on his face. He knew that his secret was safe but it was never mentioned whether or not his teachers would be notified of his abilities. There were a few minutes left of gym class when he arrived so he just sat on the bleachers and texted Mr. Stark and Aunt May about what happened. A few minutes later Mr. Stark replied and asked if he wanted to be picked up. Peter was ecstatic about the offer and immediately replied with an answer. 20 minutes later he was in History and he was yet again called down to the office. But this time he was being picked up by his mentor and even though he wouldn't admit it, his father figure. 

     He climbed into the front seat of Mr. Stark's sports car and they drove to the tower with occasional chattering. They quickly went up to Mr. Starks lab or as he liked to call it, his "workshop". After hours of working on projects, they noticed their hunger and decided to order three pizzas. 2 for Peter, 1 for Mr. Stark. Once they were done they went back to the workshop and finished up a few projects and after an hour or so Mr. Stark noticed the Peter was asleep on his desk. He decided to ask Aunt May if it was alright if Peter spent the night at the Tower knowing that he couldn't make the trip back home. Aunt May texted back immediately saying that it was okay. Mr. Stark took Peter up to the room that he used whenever he spent the night and laid him down and spread out the covers on top of him. He was getting ready to walk out when a half-asleep teenager said, "g'night dad". Mr. Stark beamed with bafflement and pride and said "Goodnight il mio bambino." Smiling he walked out and asked FRIDAY if she caught that on camera. The disembodied voice informed him that it was and she was met with another command asking for her to save it to the file titled, "il mio bambino". 

     The next morning Peter woke up confused as to where he was but eventually remembered he was at the tower. He quickly got dressed and walked out to see Mr. Stark drinking what was probably his 4th cup of coffee. He walked over to the large coffee pot and started pouring himself a cup of coffee when Mr. Stark stopped him reminding him of the last time he had coffee. Let's just say there are still footprints all over the tower and webs in every nook and cranny.  With a look of defeat on his face, he just grabbed a banana and sat down at the counter. A few minutes later Mr. Stark texted Happy asking for him to take Peter to school. 5 minutes later Happy showed up with a black car and chauffeured Peter to Midtown. What should've taken an hour took 30 minutes due to Happy's disregard for the speed limit and road safety. Once they were outside Peter's school, Peter thanked Happy and jogged inside.

     Thankfully Peter decided to wear a hoodie that day in hopes of dodging the possible questions and stares from teachers and the principal. He rushed to his locker and made it to homeroom. He was surprisingly early so he just got his phone out and worked on a paper that was due in a few days. After a few minutes, his homeroom teacher Mrs. Smith called him to her desk. 

     After a few seconds, Peter arrived at her desk asking her what she wanted to talk to him about. She quickly answered his question with, "I wanted to talk to you about the recent discoveries made by our principal concerning you're, how do I say this, alter ego. I wanted you to know that you have my full support and you can come to me for anything." Peter being shocked said, "Thank you, Mrs. Smith, that means a lot to me." " You're quite welcome Peter but I do ask that you take your hood off of your head," she said. He quickly took it off and went back to his seat waiting for her to take roll so he can make it to his first period.

     Smiling, Peter received many praises throughout the day from his teachers and he couldn't be happier. From now on though he walked through the gate.

a/n again I apologize for how crappy this is but they will hopefully get better.