After a bit of searching, you finally find a cold can of fruit punch. The search was quite hard since Ningguang wasn't really a big fan of juice, but she still kept a bit for her guests.

You turn on your heels after closing the door and slam into someone else, cause you to let out a yell of fear. Jumping back, you hit the fridge door, which made your back ache like hell. Luckily, you didn't drop your drink. You look up to see who you crashed into, ready to apologize, but you stop yourself once you see who it is.

With a smug face, Beidou stood there, ready to taunt.

"Look at you, already screaming for me," she teases.

You groan in pain and annoyance and set your drink aside. "No dummy, I'm not screaming for you, I'm screaming cause you scared the shit out of me."

With a smirk, she takes your hands within hers and stares at them while rubbing them with her thumbs. "Do you want me to change that then?" She purrs as she tilts her head, her eyes focusing on yours.

If she chose to play the teasing game, then you were going to play along too. "Nope, you gotta wait until the party is over," you tease, pulling your hands from hers and crossing your arms.

you watch her groan in annoyance as she gives you an eye roll. "Don't act like you weren't kissing on Ning about 10 minutes ago..." She licks her lips hungrily, leaning into you. Her arms pin you against the fridge and your clit comes into contact with her knee. A small gasp of pleasure and surprise emits from your mouth.

Wrapping your arms around her back, you pull her closer to you, placing your forehead on her shoulder. Her hands roam your body as try to quiet your moans. Your head is pushed back against the refrigerator, giving her access to your neck. Softly, she kisses your neck and sucks on it. It felt so good to be kissed by her again, but the fact that you were out in the open doing something so erotic bothered you.

You had to speak up. "Beidou... we're gonna get caught here."

A grin is felt against your neck. "So be it."

Sucking on your neck, her hand moves down to your pants and stays there. "Can I?" She whispers. You almost let her, but Ningguang appeared from the side, causing panic to rise within the two of you. Quickly, she backs off and hits the counter.

"Oh hey, Ning." She says, trying to play it off cool.

Ningguang shoots a frown in her direction, disappointed. "No cheating, Beidou."

Taking a deep breath, you relax and laugh. "Told you so," you say, walking up to Beidou and poking her nose softly, her face scrunches slightly in response. You move away from her and you sit on the counter, opening your can of fruit punch.

Beidou sighs, crossing her arms. "Don't be a hypocrite, Ning," Beidou says, sticking her tongue out at her.

Ningguang ignores her, taking a sip from her glass before speaking. "Ganyu and Keqing are announcing the party's end. Do you two want to wait in my room? It's on the third floor, at the end of the hall." She asks, tilting her head.

Beidou smirks, dirty ideas running through her head. "Aren't you afraid I'll 'cheat'?" she asks as she looks at you.

Ningguang's eyebrows crease slightly as a bit of anger paints her face. "If you do, you will feel my wrath," Ningguang replies, turning on her heel and strutting out of the room. You and Beidou exchange glances. She looks as if Ningguang's threat had no effect on her.

Sighing, she smiles. "Well," Beidou laughs, "let's get movin', shall we?"

You nod in agreement and jump off the counter. You trash your drink and follow her as she walks out of the kitchen's arch and through the long halls of Ningguang's house.