"I cannot believe he cut his hair. It it was his whole look, but ehh what ya going to do its gone. But still wow." I said shaking my head quickly getting over it. I mean it was just Justin Bieber right it was bound to happen.

"I know right but nothing we can do let's just hope he still can get some fan action with that hair cut." Nina said agreeing with me.

"I kind of hope he doesn't, because it was a little annoying hearing about him alllll the time in magazines and the web. But what did I say. It is awe striking." Alec said shaking his head.

"Ok ok blah blah Justin Bieber. Whatever let's talk about someone our own age like umm ummm..." Gloria said while trying to think of someone interesting.

"Ooops too late next subject then. How about that movie. I will go get the popcorn and the Chinese takeout menu." I said while skipping up the stairs two at a time. I love Chinese food. Especially lo mein. Ahh lo mein. Good times good times.

While the delivery man came they started the movie. I brought down the food and we chowed down. Of course Alec finished and grabbed some of all of our boxes and finished that within minutes. The movie moved on and Gloria and Alec moved closer and closer. Yup and they didn't even notice until Alec started rubbing her arm. They each looked at each other than looked away blushing like crazy while I and Nina watched in awe. I mean this was more interesting than the movie.

"ANNNDDD... CUTTT! Ok I would like you to go back into each other's laps stare into each other's eyes and we will take it from there ok . Ready Action." I yelled as I clapped my hands together signaling them to go.

"HA HA. Very funny Adrian but the shows over." Alec said as he glared at me.

"Aww but it was just getting very interesting. You wouldn't want to disappoint you fans would you." Nina said while she gave them the puppy eyes.

"nope" Alec said

"please"Begged Nina

"nope" Alec

"please" Nina

"nope" Alec

"please" Nina

"NOOOOO!" Gloria screamed. Good grief with all this screaming going on here I am surprised no one called the FBI. And whoa Gloria screamed. No she really screamed. 

Nina and I all starred with our mouths opened. Gloria looked flustered but annoyed. And boy did she surprise us with her outburst.

" Umm Glo-gloria d-do you need to lay down or um do you need a ice pack. Are you ok???? I can get some Tylenol cause you know...is it that time of the month?" I whispered the last part cause who would want to have a boy hear that stuff unless you are purposely scarring them for life.

"NOOOOO!!!! I just need you guys to stop it ok. I was just cold and and he was warming me. And don't look at me like that!" she stormed out of the basement with Alec following to comfort her. We sat there thinking about what just happened.

We pulled together and said "PMS" and laughed.

"It is sooo irritating to see how perfect they go together but act like nothing is happening. Uhh....... You know we are going to miss you hon. It won't be the same." Nina said quietly while looking at me.

"I know the first part but the second part I don't know. I mean you will always find someone else to replace me. So don't over exaggerate." I said while rolling my eyes purposely looking the other way.

"No it's true. We will miss you no matter what. You are always going to be my best friend and no one can replace you ever, ok." She said tears coming to her eyes.

"Aww Nina." I said while pulling her into a hug. "I haven't seen you cry since that time they sold the last pair of brown suede ankle boots that went with your dark washed skinny jeans." I laughed

"Aw you remembered." She pulled away while laughing.

"How could I? You were PO because they sold them to an 'unworthy shopper' and made me go with you to all of the Forever 21 stores in the state." I rolled my eyes while smiling remembering that I lost 5 pounds that day.

"Oh yea the time when you lost the 2 pounds?" She asked

"No the time when I lost the 5 pounds. The one with two was when you had to make a sale."

"Rrriiiigggghhhhtttt. I spent all my birthday money that day."

"And had to borrow some of mine. Which reminds me you little hobknocker where is my money?" I asked.

"Hey it's the new SpongeBob show." She said as she pointed to the screen with remote in hand.

"Oooooo I really wanted to see this one." I know I know how could I let anything get between me and money. Well the reason for that is the yellow sponge square in shoes and tissues. The rest is history.

I soon fell asleep as well as Nina. I had a dreamless sleep and woke up with the sun in my face. Grrr I wish it would die sometimes didn't it know I was sleeping. Since I couldn't go back to sleep (I mean who could with the sun in your face screaming "open your eyes open your eyes....NOW!") I tripped over Nina.

*Oomph*

"What the hell." She mumbled groggily, rubbing her eyes. 

"Wake up sunshine. Have you noticed a certain someones are missing?It's time to wake the love birds up." I said with a mischievous grin. He he he I like coming up with evil plans. They are fun.

****************************************************************************************************************

WHEW 

Omg it took forever to do this. I had tons of work and I was tired so yea. 

So this is the next chapter. I promise she is leaving the next chapter and then the real stuff can begin.WOOP WOOP lol

Also sorry for all the Justin Bieber fans hehe thats what I thought when I saw it.

Well yup thanks for reading :D