🍋-babysitter- toji fushiguro

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure... and you can just call me Y/N" You felt that calling you 'Miss' would be too formal, at least for you since you don't have the habit of hearing people calling you 'Miss Y/N'.

"Ok then, Y/N." The way your name left his lips just made your name sound so good. You started liking your name.

Then next day, after your classes were over, you went back home and had some snacks while chilling. After you were full, you took a cool shower and put on some comfy outfit. It was already half past 2 so you quickly dried your hair and put some light makeup, like you do daily. You grabbed your phone, wallet and the keys to your apartment. You locked the door and walked out of the building.

You picked Megumi from his kindergarten and walked back to his house. You took out the keys to the house that Toji gave you before you left their place and unlocked the door. 

"Okay Megumi, go freshen up, I'll make something for you, okay?" 

Megumi nods his head and heads to his room with his little bag. Thank god he wasn't the type of kid to cry and cause trouble just because you weren't familiar to him. This job might be easier than I thought.

But no.

It is your fourth day at the work and you were exhausted doing all the works. Looking after Megumi wasn't the problem, until it came to food. He was picky eater. You had to call Hina to ask for advices and help you with Megumi. 

And talking about Hina, she looks healthier than she did some days back. So she might be able to get to her after resting for a few more days.

On the other hand, you had taken a particular interest in Toji. He also told you to drop the 'Mr.' in his name and were starting to feel comfortable in their house. You tried not to be too involved with the man, but at times when Megumi decides to be difficult, you'd have no choice but to call his father who would calm him down through the phone.

Right now you were in the common room after tugging Megumi to bed and were on your phone while waiting for Toji. Your eyes were feeling tired and you just wanted to close them, drifting into your dreamland, but I had to wait until you reached back home.

It was already 8 in the evening and you were tired after working the whole day. You were stressed with the bundles of work you had in the college. 

You put your phone aside and rest your head on the cushion behind you and let out a sigh closing your eyes. A few moments later, you hear the door open and close, meaning he was finally home.

You slowly open you eyes and get up and you see him entering the room, towards you.

He took a look at your face and it was clearly seen that you were tired. Even if he would have asked about his son first usually, it was different today.

You were going to say that Megumi is already asleep but he spoke before you, "Are you not getting enough sleep?"

You were surprised  when he asked you that. After a little pause, you speak, "It just the college works and all. I had to stay up late to complete those."

He walked closer to you, like dangerously close to you, making your heart beat faster. He bend a little to get to your level (the man's tall dude) and used his index finger to tug the front strands of your hair behind your ear.

The room was quite and your heart was beating so much that you felt like even Toji can hear it. You had taken an interest to this man and he is not dumb and dense to not notice that. He is just too familiar with women.

On seeing the look on your face, he smirks and moves his face closer to yours, making his nose touch yours and lips almost on each other's. "Megumi's asleep, right?" He asked, in his deep and low voice.