“Family”

'This person don't know how sensitive are we to that word' Ariana grit her teeth without anyone noticed.

"Can you tell me about your nicknames?" Alex asked.

"We don't have any" Ariana lied, her nickname was Aria but she think it will be better if she don't tell him.

"It's probably because your names are already pretty.... Isn't that right? All of my brothers were named by my mother, but you three are the only ones who were names by my father" Alex said with a sad smiled.

"Yes.." Arien said.

'What difference does that make? It was just something he did on a whim. If he really thought of us as family, he wouldn't have left us in the hands of Rurahel for five years!'

Ariana clench the flower crown to contain her anger. Suddenly she feel sharp of pain at her hand.

"?! AHH..!!" She shout and let go of the flower crown to the grass.

"Ariana?!" Arjen and Arien shouted. Ariana shiver in pain while hold her right hand wrist. "My hand...!"

Alex then come towards her and hold her hand carefully while check the wound. "You must've gotten bit by a bug on one of the flowers. I'll heal it. Come here.." He said and stop for a moment.

"What is this?" Alex asked and twitch his eyes when he see Ariana arms was full of scars.

He grab Ariana arm and pull her up forcefully. "ACK!!" Ariana shouted. Alex look at them with a glare at angry expressions.

"UGH..!" Ariana let out in pain. Arjen and Arien shouted worriedly. "Let go of Ariana!" Arjen shouted while Arien panicked.

Ariana try to hold back her tears but it still come out no matter what she do.

'Why is he doing this? The emperor and now the second Prince. Why do they randomly grab, stare or act surprised by it?' Ariana sobbed silently.

"Here... Why is it like this?" Alex asked with a stern voice and face.

'M-My arm..' Ariana sobbed in pain.

'Why is everyone like this? As soon as they see our scars, they get mad!' Ariana thought.

"We.. WE'RE SORRY!!" Arjen suddenly shouted. Alex look at him with widen eyes while Ariana stare at her others siblings.

"We're sorry. We swear to never do that again!" Arjen shout while Arien look at Alex with begging eyes.

'Brother Arjen!... Those are the words we repeatedly said to Rurahel every time she hit us... For us to say those words again even after her death..' Ariana thought with a frowned.

Alex suddenly let go. Ariana quickly dash and hide behind Arien. She sobbed silently while grip Arien' s dress.

Alex brush his hair in stress. "No, you guys didn't do anything wrong, it's just..." Alex sigh heavily and look at them with guilty expressions.

"Those words... Who taught you to say that.." He said. The triplet just kept silent and Ariana tears was already stop but she was still sobbing.

"I'm sorry. That was my mistake.... Should I heal it for you?" He asked guiltily.

Ariana start showing her face but she was hesitant.

"I'm just worried. Since you guys aren't pure blood royals, your healing powers should be weaker. And it could've been a poisonous insect" He explained.

'Pure blood?' The triplet said through their telepathy at the same time.

'Now that I think about it, the servants said something similar earlier' Arien thought.

"... What is pure.. Blood?" Arien asked.

"Are you interested in it?" Alex asked with a big smiled. Arien nodded. "Do you know what the imperial family is called?" Alex asked.

"Yes. 'The Family Blessed By God' " She answered.

'How did you know that?" Ariana asked.

'Rurahel said that once when she was drunk' Arien explained.

'Ahh..' Arjen and Ariana answered.

Incredible magic and physical abilities, golden hair and a beautiful appearance. Their healing powers are so great that they regenerate from any illness, poison or injury.

And so the imperial family is called 'the family blessed by god' because of those wonderful abilities.