He groans, his hand moves from my chin to grip one of my tits. His thumb circles my nipple, pinching and tugging. His other hand is still on my waist,
helping me grind on him. "I'm so close Harry, I-" My words are cut off by a moan, pleasure coursing through my body. I gasp when I feel his tongue start circling my nipple, sucking it into his mouth. He keeps going for a few seconds before pulling his mouth off and tangling his hand into my hair. I watch with half-lidded eyes as he looks down, watching the tiger disappear and reappear with each of my movements.

My nails are now digging into his shoulder, the other tugging his hair even harder. He uses his grip on my hair to tug me down to his lips. He kisses my bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and biting a little. When he releases it he kisses me hard, tongue entering my mouth. I'm grinding faster, feeling so close to the edge, barely able to kiss him back properly. He pulls away from my lips, "Come on, baby, I know you're close, cum all over the tiger, make a mess. You're so good, sweet girl, so fucking good." His words bring me over the edge, my hips stuttering and legs shaking. I feel the tension in my stomach release, before I'm coming on his thigh, moaning his name over and over.

I feel Harry stroking his hands through my hair, soothing me as I come down from my high. When I've recovered enough, I kiss him gently, before pulling myself off of his thigh and sinking to my knees. "You gonna fuck my mouth, Harry? Shove your cock so far down my throat so I can't talk for days?" I palm at his clothed dick, watching him breathe out.

"Is that what you want, sweet girl? You want me to fuck that dirty little mouth of yours like the fucking whore that you are?" I hum, hooking my fingers into his boxers and pulling them down his legs.

"I want you to ruin me, Harry." He groans as I grab his hard cock in my hands. My hands start working him up and down, thumb grazing over his tip, collecting the precum off. I suck my thumb into my mouth moaning as I do. I sit up higher on my knees, spitting on his swollen, red tip. Harry is breathing heavy above me, his chest flushed and glistening with sweat.

I move my head to lick his tip, humming. I then move my head lower to lick up the prominent vein on his shaft. I hear Harry let out a little "Fuck." from above me. His hands come to thread into my hair as I take him fully in my mouth. I hallow my cheeks and start bobbing my head up and down. I swallow around him, and then pull my mouth off. Harry groans, "Shit, you're so good for me, gonna fuck your mouth now, yeah?" I pull off of him, muttering out a breathy yes. Harry stands up from the bed, positioning himself in front of me, his hand returning to my hair.

I open my mouth, my hands going to grip his thighs. He grabs his dick and pulls my head closer, shoving it into my mouth, immediately hitting the back of my throat. I fight the urge to gag, closing my eyes and digging my nails into him. He waits for a signal to go, looking into my eyes, and I nod my head. He immediately starts thrusting his hips, fucking into my mouth. "Fuck, you're so fucking good, you feel so good. Look so fucking pretty with my cock in your mouth." I hum, opening my throat as much as I can, relaxing my mouth. I can feel my eyes pricking with tears as he uses my mouth to get himself off. He's hitting the back of my throat relentlessly. I'm breaking heavily through my nose, focused on making him feel good.

Harry starts moving his hips faster and harder. He pulls out for a second to let me breathe, "God, fuck me, perfect, fucking perfect." When I open my mouth to let him know he can go again, he immediately does so. I moan around him when he enters, jaw feeling sore, my throat definitely going to be sore as well. He moans, tugging at my hair harder. He thrusts a few more times before pulling himself out of my mouth, hands coming to cup my cheeks, wiping the spit and precum that's on my lips and around my mouth with his thumb. He brings it up to his mouth, sucking on it and humming. "I don't wanna cum yet, sweetheart. You did such a good job? You're my dirty little slut, yeah?" He pulls me up to my feet, before moving me onto the bed.