Chapter 2

The next morning you woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of your window. Eren was now laying on his back and you were leaned up against him with his arm wrapped around you. You sat up and began to panic slightly because it was already bright outside and Eren wasn't supposed to be at your house- or in your bed for that matter. You looked at his gentle sleeping face for a second and laughed a little before poking him and quietly saying his name to wake him up.

After a few pokes, he finally opened his eyes.

"Oh hi y/n-" he started to say in a normal volume before you quickly reached over and covered his mouth with your hand.

"Be quiet. You need to get out of here before my parents or your parents find out you're here." you reminded him as he quickly woke up all the way.

"Oh shit yeah I need to go." he said, standing up and putting on his hoodie that had been laying on the floor. He then opened the window and began to climb out. Once he was standing in the grass, he leaned his head back into your room.

"Can I come over later? Or are you busy?" he asked with his eyes fixed on you.

You walked over to the window so that you could quietly talk to him. "I'm not busy. You can come. Just text me when you're coming."

"Ok got it. Bye." he said before he quickly left and walked back to his house that was only a few houses down.

You watched him walk away until he was out of sight. You closed the window and went over to your bed and laid down. You still didn't think much of what had happened the night before since you had already come to a probable conclusion. You also didn't think anything about him wanting to come over later since he always came over. You two had other friends but out of the friend group, you and Eren were the closest and hung out together more than you did with the others.

After a while, you decided it was time to get up for the day, so you changed into some sweatpants and a tshirt. You put on some makeup and slightly did your hair. Nothing fancy since you weren't going to be going anywhere. By the time you had gotten ready, eaten breakfast, and did some cleaning, you got a text.

Eren: coming rn. okay?

You: okay

After only about a minute, you heard him knock on your door so you went to let him in. You noticed he was still wearing the same hoodie but he now had on adidas sweatpants.

"Your family home?" he asked as he walked into your living room and laid himself out on the couch.

"No my parents are at my brother's baseball tournament. They left a little bit ago. They'll be gone for two or three days, depending on how well his team does." you said as you grabbed the tv remote and threw it at Eren.

"Ow. Fucking jerk. Anyways, you aren't gonna support your brother's tournament?" he asked as he flipped through the channels.

"No there's no way I'd go on a trip with a bunch of little baseball boys and annoying parents."

"You sure you just didn't want to be away from me?" he poked.

"God you're so full of yourself. Maybe I should've gone after all." you joked back.

"Yeah I'm starting to think that too." he agreed.

"That you're full of yourself?" you laughed.

"No- I" he started, trying to hold back his laugh. "I hate you."

"Love you too. Now pick something to watch before I throw something at you."

"Ok ok." Eren said as he clicked on some random show to watch.

You and him were sitting on opposite sides of the couch because the couch was laid out so that at either end you could sit with your legs out. After a minute of watching tv, you remembered something you wanted to ask him about.

"Hey what ever happened with that girl that really liked you?" you looked over at him and asked.

"Nothing. I told her to leave me alone." he replied, turning his attention towards you.

"Why? She was so nice. And she was really pretty." you cocked your head.

"Who knows." he breathily responded.

"Is there someone else you want? Because I don't see any reason not to go for her." you question.

"Maybe. I don't know." he said as he stretched his arms.

"Interesting." you say with narrow eyes staring him down.

"What?" he says with a slightly scared face.

"Eren has a crush." you say with a jokingly happy face and your hands together making a heart shape.

"And this is why I don't tell you things like this." he said with his hand covering his eyes.

"My bad." you smile as you continue watching tv.

You weren't sure if Eren actually had a crush or not. It was hard to read him. The kiss that he gave you also came to mind which made things more confusing. But you still figured that meant nothing and was just an 'in the moment' type deal. You didn't want to think about it too hard so you just continued to enjoy your time hanging out with him.

"What are you doing tonight? Going out with people?" he asked.

"Nah. I don't have any plans for the next few days because everyone's busy. What about you?" you look over at him again.

"I don't have anything either for a while. I mean, I think in a few days me and Armin are going to the pool and stuff but other than that I have nothing going on that I know of. Kind of a slow start to summer but I'm not complaining." he responded. "We could go somewhere for dinner? I'd feel bad if I just left you here alone since your family is gone. And god knows you can't cook for yourself."

"There's a lot to process in that statement I don't know if I should be happy that you're wanting to take me somewhere or if I should be offended but yeah let's go somewhere." you laughed.

"Bet. Right now let's just eat something small and then I'll take you somewhere nice later." he said.

"Ok I'll go make sandwiches or something for us since I'm capable of that." you rolled your eyes as you went to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make reservations for tonight. I don't want you to know where we're going so I'm going outside to make the call." Eren said as he got up and went to the door.

"Damn I didn't know it was gonna be a reservation type place. Now I'm excited." you said before he closed the door.

You felt a little excited to be going out that night. You were excited to get all dressed up for the first time in a while. You were also happy that you'd be going with Eren instead of with your family because every time you go somewhere with them it always ends in fighting and is never actually fun.

Just as you finished making the sandwiches, Eren stepped back inside. "Okay. 8:30 tonight. Be ready. I'll be here to pick you up." he said, walking over to take a seat at the table.

"I'm actually excited. Thanks for doing this." you said as you sat the plates down.

——————-
You and Eren had eaten and hung out a little longer, and then he went back to his house to start getting ready for the night. You took a shower, shaved, and washed your hair. Then you put on lotion and did your hair and makeup. You decided that you would wear a short, black, satin, spaghetti strap dress that tied in the back with thin strings. The dress made you look really nice and it fit very well. You paired it with some nice silver jewelry and some black heels. Before leaving the bathroom, you sprayed on your nicest perfume.