⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing

Start from the beginning

"You're the one, yesterday night... Aren't you?" I growled, glaring at him, with no glimpse of positivity of prosperity in my eyes. He then chuckled and use his quirk on himself. His arms disintegrate and blood splattered around making me back away in disgust. "Answer me!? WHY AM I HERE!?"

"Calm down, sunflower... To put it simply, I want you..." He bluntly said, shrugging his shoulder and sighed. "You'll be my little flower..." He said as he caressed my cheeks as I slap his hand away. I tried to use my quirk but... I can't?!

"What happened to my quirk?!" I grumbled, gripping my hands so hard making it bleed a little.

"Don't worry flower... I just put a chip on your shoulder... It currently disabling your quirk... But you can't pull it out that easy without proper tools and equipment, so if I were you... I'll give up on the spot"

"I'll never" I replied. "I thought you were my friend... I'll never be yours!"

"Then I'll make you... Bring Eri here" he stated.

"Eri...?" I muttered, raising an eyebrow as he laughed and put his mask on.

"Our daughter."

*-*-*-*-*

"What do you mean she didn't come back!?" Aizawa yelled at the whole class... Not mad but shock

"Yes sensei... She left to buy some groceries. All of us waited for her arrival but she didn't come back... We thought she stayed with another dorm... " Iida explained, guilt on his face as the others nodded as well.

"What is it, Aizawa?" Netsuhi asked as the whole class, as well Aizawa flinch.

"(Y/N)... She's missing"

*-*-*-*-*

"What do you mean OUR daughter!?" I yelled at him as the door opened, revealing a man carrying a white-haired girl who looked terrified. "A girl... What are you doing to her!" I shouted, running towards the girl after noticing a lot of bandages on her body. Chisaki just chuckled and pat both of our heads as I back away, pulling the girl with me.

"You'll take care of her when I'm gone... You two are precious to me" he told, as I licked my tongue in annoyance and look away. "I'll see you later... My flower~" he then left me with the girl.

*-*-*-*-*

"What!?" Netsuhi yelled, clenching her fist as fire emmit out of it. Iwa and Aoumi stop in their tracks, dropping the stuff they're currently holding.

"Where is she!?" Aoumie yelled

"Calm down, Aoumie, Netsuhi... If they knew where she was, obviously she should be here" Iwa stated, trying to calm down the two adults as well as Aizawa who's close to crying.

"I shouldn't let her out last night" Aizawa mumbled, placing his palm on his forehead as Iwa patted his head.

"Don't worry Aizawa-san... We'll find her... I promise"

*-*-*-*-*

"Eri? What a cute name" I complimented, patting her head. She just nodded making me frown a little.

'You've been through a lot... Poor kid' I sadly thought, starting at her small figure.

"What's your name...?" She asked, quietly.