June 1st

7:15 am 2a common room

"Happy pride fabulous gay bitches! "Kaminari and Aoyama shouted as they nearly kicked down the door to the 2a common room. Denki sported a trans flag around his neck like a cape, and a bi flag raped around his waist like a belt. Aoyama had an MLM flag covered in glitter.

" Goddam and I get in trouble for being fucking destructive!"Bakugo complained.

"Oh, happy pride month everyone!" Midoriya added to the conversation as he walked into the room. At this point, no one was surprised that he was the last one to arrive. He was always tired and didn't sleep well so it was natural.

He gave a warm smile to the room, followed by a small yawn.

                 Bakugo almost smiled...ALMOST!

Izuku sat next to his blond crush, sitting knees to chest. Sneakily, Mina, who had been seated on the other side of Deku, pushed him. His head fell onto the ruby-eyed boy's lap.

The two boys flustered embarrassed at the occurrence jolted away from each other.

                              8:03 am 2a classroom

"Morning class 2a, or should I say class 2 gAy." Erasure head announced to his class a bit more enthusiastic than usual."Since it's pride month we will be going over sexuality and pronouns."

Yuga Aoyama - he/him MLM gay

Mina Ashido -she/they loving all genders "gender blind sexuality" pansexual 

Tsuyu Asui -she/her WLW lesbian

Katsuki Bakugo - he/him pansexual

Tour Hakagura -she/her loving two genders bisexual

Tenya Iida -he/him loving all genders with preference omnisexual

Kyoka Jiro -she/they bisexual

Denki Kaminari -he/him bisexual and FTM(female to male)transgender

Eijiro Kirishima -he/him pansexual

Koji Koda -he/they/bunny pansexual

Izuku Midoriya-he/they bisexual

Minoru Mineta-he/him MLM gay

Mashirao Ojiro-he/him bisexual

Rikido Sato - he/him irrelevant

Hanta Sero-they/them nonbinary fluctuating /changing sexuality queer

Mezo Shoji-nino pronouns (it) acearo (ace/asexual lack of sexual attraction aro/aromantic lack of romantic attraction)

Shoto Todoroki -he/him queer aro

Fumikage Tokoyami-xe/xem acearo

Ochako Uaraka -she/her pansexual

Momo Yaoyorozu-she/her lesbian

After school back in common room 2:30/14:30(i think lol)

"Hey, y'all let's make a rainbow cake bitches!" Mina announced a box of food coluring in her hand.

                            2a kitchen 2:39/14:39

"Hey Mido can you take this to Menita?" Dark shadow asked handing them a bag of flour. Little did the greenete know, after dropping an egg on the floor Kirishima failed to pick it up.

                                            Uh-oh

He tried over the egg, causing it to crack open, he processed to slip on the yolk and white.

The flour whisked out of their hands and...double uh-oh.

                       It flew in Bakugou's face.

       "That's it you asked for it, you damm nerd!"

Within just ten minutes the 20 children had engaged in a full-on food fight.

Aizawa walked into a white sticky kitchen full of messy laughing sixteen to seventeen-year-old gay teens.

"For god's sake at least clean up when you're done!" He requested trying to hold back laughter.

(Btw final product)

(Dam 468 word that's a lot more than usual)