Chapter Twenty Three

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So what exactly is going on here?" He smirks and uses his fork to wave between Harry and I.

"Nothing." I mumble quietly.

"Do you think i'm mentally retarded assfuck?" Chris scolds and i laugh as his choice of words.

"We're just, going with the flow as some people would say." Harry chuckles.

"As some people would say? What is that like talking down on people who don't speak as formal as your ass does?" Chris laugh and Harry joins him.

We ate breakfast, plenty of conversation topics being thrown in. Chris and Harry mostly talked as i just listened. They got to know each other quite well and turns out they have a lot in common. Then Chris had to go on and make a comment on how hot he thinks Harry is, though Harry just laughed it off and thanked him. Harry ended up paying, him and Chris were literally arguing over who would pay. Harry's argument was that he offered lunch so out of respect he would pay. As Chris argued that just because Harry's a billionaire doesn't mean we couldn't pay for ourselves. Eventually Chris lost and threw a bitch fit making Harry and I laugh. Then fro that we left and went out own ways.

It's currently only twelve AM, Harry and i are walking through time square, going into the stores and either just looking or actually buying. "That's cute." I gasp when i see a cute dress in the windows. "Would you mind if i go look at it?" i ask him.

"No, of course not love." He chuckles and i smile and skip into the store.

After asking a young girl who works here where the dress is at i see that they have it not only in black but a creme color and a red. Finding my size in the black one i slightly frown at how it looks shorter. The dress seems to go about mid thigh- hopefully. The sides cut out in a half circle shape, revealing the rib cage on both sides. "What color, black or the creme one?" I ask Harry who raises an eyebrow at me.

"How am i suppose to know?" He frowns.

"Just give me your opinion on which would look nicer." I chuckle.

"I have to see you in it to do that." He shakes his head and looks back down at his phone.

"Well then i'll try them on then you tell me." I pout.

He looks up quickly with furrowed eyebrows and an amused smile. "Try them on for me?" He smirks slightly.

"Don't start." I scold and he chuckles but nods in agreement. He whines about having to wait outside the dressing room instead of coming in with me. I try on the creme one first, the dress goes just a bit above mid thigh. This being a dress i would wear only to a club. I frown at the dress, feeling like i need heels in order to actually see if i like it or not.

"Harryyy" I call and drag out his name.

"Yeah?" He answers. I open the door and peek my head out.

"Can you do me a favor pleeease." I smile. He groans but nods.

"Find me heels in the color of the dresses." I smile.

"Size seven right?" He asks. I nod with a smile and thank him before closing the door as he turns to find them.

I grab my phone out of my purse and check my messages, seeing one from dad attached with my sisters number. "Hey love?" His voice echoes. I open the door and thank him as he hands me the heels that happen to be in the exact color. I try on the creme ones and sigh in relief, the dress looking better with heels on.

I open the door and step out, calling Harry to come to the entrance of the dressing room. He appears and looks up from his phone, i feel nervous at how his eyes widened and mouth fell open slightly. "Um, who exactly would be seeing you in that?" He asks.