Beta James (Father)- Angels overly protective father, who is also the Current Beta of the pack, he watches Angel like a hawk and is strongly against his daughter mating.

Angela (Mother)- Angel’s mother, completely ditzy like Angel, but can be very serious when need be. It is also revealed that she has two masters, a PhD and a Bachelor degree. Seems to be advanced in schooling like Angel.

Ms. Michele (Blake’s Mother, Greggs Mate, pack Luna. She is the school nurse that Angel frequently visits during the school year. Also revealed that she helped Angel get her health back together

 Alpha Gregg aka George (nickname Gregg and Georgy (Angel calls him Georgy)- Alpha of the pack, tends to be quiet, but very critical and harsh when spoken to and while speaking to others, wasn’t fond of Angel in the beginning, but she’s growing on him.

Tomas (Thomas father pronounced toe-mas)- Angel refers to him as her Uncle, little is known other than that he is the king.

Liz- Thomas mother Angels calls her aunty little is known other than that she is queen and Tomas is her beloved. No backstory on how they became involved with the pack.

Alexis -no background doesn't like Angel not sure why she doesn't like her yet. Pregnant with the possibly of it being Blake’s child

Nana- Angels Grandmother, no background yet, but she’s witty, snappy and very serious. UPDATE: Training Angel.

Pop-Pop – Angel’s grandfather, the complete opposite of her grandmother, he’s currently in a wheelchair after flipping his car in a race (previous race car driver) he’s a dirty old man with lots of jokes and tricks up his sleeve.

Ms. Barbara-Unknown/ no background Angel refers to her occasionally throughout the book.

(New) Josh - Angels new friend in her training class. He’s a lower rank similar to her; both are working to become better. Wants to become warrior.

(New) Stephanie – Angel friend from College, stayed with Angel for Christmas

(New) Robert – Another friend of Angels from College stayed with her for Christmas, gay.-

(New) John- not a major character but is training Angel and other pack members, Angel refers to him as Sensei.

 *its been about six weeks since Angel met Blake(Some were wondering)

(Chapter 26)

(Blake POV)
I watched Angel carefully as she rode her bike out on the sidewalk. Somehow she convinced us to let her go outside, but the side walks are clear and she does have her coat on along with the helmet.
“She’s enjoying herself,” Ashley said as Brody took pictures while cooing to himself.
“Yes, but she didn’t need a bike,” I pointed out even though she does look cute on a beach cruiser it fits her well and its so much better than her last one which looked like she got it from a kids store with the horn on it.
“True, but its better than her having her skates,” I sighed I guess that’s true she had tried to put them on this morning, but her mom caught her before she could get out the house.
“Blake you should get a bike too and we can ride the trails together, Ashley and I used to ride the park trail,’ She pulled up in front of me smiling as I let out another breath.
“We can ride my dirt bikes one day,” I say smiling as her eyes lit up in excitement.
“That’s so much more fun, it’s like a motorcycle and I’ll go at the speed of light!” I chuckled and kissed her as she leaned in smiling against my lips.
“You’ll ride with me and maybe I’ll buy you a small one,” I actually don’t mind buying her a dirt bike, I’ll start her off with something small and then get a better one that fits her size but we won’t be doing that at least for another year or two…maybe three.
“Really?” she asked skeptically while eying me as I laughed and nodded.
“Yes as long as you can properly ride without a problem then yes,” I explained while pointing to her bike she nodded and kissed my cheek before riding off again.
“Blake when is the training starting again?” Ashley asked keeping a close eye on Angel who was currently down the block going around the stop sign.
“Next week, Angel should be able to start with the new beginners. I’ll have her with John, he’ll have the smallest group she should do fine in the class. I'm providing a medical aid too, so you can finish your own training and I'm sure Jonah can watch over her,” I signed Angel up to be in a beginners training group. It’s the easiest training group we have so far, if she does good she’ll move up with each test until she reaches a level that is appropriate for her. Her trainer will be John who is one of my dad’s men who volunteered his services recently. He was my dad first command before he retired, he’s a nice guy and he should be perfect to train.
“And Jace?” She questioned I'm still working on Jace, he’s supposed to be her personal guard but with everything going on, I need him more in the foregrounds with James and I. I'm thinking about placing Loki in his position temporarily, but he’ll need to go through some intense training before I can do that which is happening now.
“Loki will be her temporary bodyguard, he’s being trained now, he should be finished by the end of next week. Until then I would like if you, Thomas and possibly Jonah keep an eye on her when I'm not around. If you’re unable to I’ll have one my men with her,” Ashley nodded and leaned against the fence.
“We can keep an eye on her, Thomas has a few people watching her so she’s never alone,” That is true, you’ll never catch Angel by herself unless she’s asleep or zoned out with the TV.
“Ashley,” We looked over seeing Angel smiling at us and pointing to the sky, I glanced up seeing a small flock of eagles.
“My eagle friends they’re flying now,” She stated ridding over to us and getting off her bike I held it up for her as I frowned. I'm sure those aren’t the same eagles.
“That’s great are you finished with your bike now?” she nodded immediately I lifted her bike up and placed my arm around her guiding her into the house as she waved at the eagles before following me into the house.
“Now we watch movies!