library

*previously in the last chapter*

Asterin, was tired of dying constantly at 25 y/o , and come up with the idea of creating a dimension that her father has no power over. But to bring that though to life . Decided to make use of the one and only door ,that lead to where your heart desire.

*end of flashback *

Asterin walked down to a huge door,that had different patterns drawn into it, the moment she put her hand on the handle, she knocked 3 times.

The patterns that once looked so old , started glowing, and moving into different ways ,to assemble a symbol:

The glow then, started fading little by little ,once it stoped:

"ASTERIIINNNN,WhAAAAit A second-*breath in*-where-*breath out* are you going?"
Adriel said ,after running all the way ,holding her shoulders , and breathing heavily.

"Took you long enough to finish that sentence "
Said her, with an amusing smirk in her face .

"Well ,sorry ,am not a God like you,am but a humble angel ,that still gets tired-"

"You could of just flyed"

"..."

*After a minute of pure silence*

"I didn't think of that"

"Yeah yeah yeah ,no need to stat the obvious, I've known you long enough to figure out how dumb you are.
Now that I think about it"

Asterin said ,turning her head toward adriel looking serious as ever.

"Did..your mother drop you when you were a child-oh but don't get me wrong, it's for science "

"I can't believe you"

"Pfft.. hahaha.. am -am.. sorry ,the look on your face is just a monalisa...hahaha..."

"What is a monalisa?"

"A very precious drawing back in the human world"

"Oh so am precious?"

"Pfftt...y-yeah..."
Asterin was holding back her laught,she felt bad about making fun of him, he is just 'baby'.
"Anyway, oh, shoot ,the door"

"Oh now you remember me ,ungrateful child"
A deep husky voice said from behind her,asterin turned her head ,to be welcomed with a brown haired man , the same hight as here looking straight into her eyes with his bloody red ones.

He wasn't angry , he is just an introvert.

"Ooh ,it's uncle know-it-all, how long was it since I last saw you? 10? 100years?"

" not sure , but if I remember correctly,it was near your birthday, at summer, but to be exact it was August 20."

"Psst....when was my last birthday?"
She asked whispering.

"1000 years ago"
Adriel responded in a whisper back.

"....,o-oh ,I see ,how is aunty?"

"Pregnant"

"...okay look ,am sorry for not visiting, but you already know how much trouble am already going through-"

"I do know , which is why I've personally come down to meet ,and by the look of it ,you finally thought about it"

"Oh so you knew and you never told me ?..how mean"

"You never asked to begin with, and am only giving my service for a sertent price"

"Let me guess...hmm...books recommendation back from the human world?"
Asterin smiled proudly,as if stating the obvious, only for her smile to grow bigger when her uncle's eye sparkled in interest.