IX

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

𝓅𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 - 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁

-

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈-

All of their meals were arranged to be sent to his room instead of the usual dining hall and he had the prince spend his nights in his own bed while the emperor only laid on his couch.

After (M/n)'s episode, Felix and Demetrius had come to his aid while reassuring for his safety as the prince struggled to hold in his sobs and whimpers. Claude at the time had given harsh orders to the head butler regarding on how scissors and other instruments resembling it is not allowed to be in the presence of the crown prince.

(M/n) was on Demetrius' lap while he had his lunch in Claude's room. The emperor had called for a quick emergency meeting in the noon with the royal advisors in the audience hall.

"Your Highness, please refrain from eating so fast. You might choke on your own food." The knight spoke softly while lapping the excess of the stew in the corner of (M/n)'s mouth. (M/n) in return pouted and mumbled. "But it's so good."

Demetrius chuckled while rubbing his small head. "It's that good?" "Really really good." A laughter escaped from the knight's lips. "I'll pass that on to the chef then." The child nodded dismissively as he continue to devour the warm beef stew prepared by the child's personal chef.

A few glasses could be seen beside the meal containing medical fluids prepared by Blaine himself for the prince to consume after his meal twice a day. Demetrius had been observing the prince behaviour for the past few days. From what he had gathered, the prince noticeably had become more clingy and attached to parental figures around him.