☆彡 info and rules

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱•✩ Welcome !! 

Please take a seat and a employee will be right with you, hun !

≫⳾*⑅* ──────── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ────────⑅*⳾ ≪

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱• Rules for Publishing

🗶☆1» Please do not shop hop !! it is considered rude and disrespectful to all creators involved !!

🗶☆2» After your cover is created, please complete your payment. otherwise, it is dishonoring me and my rules for the creation I have given you. 

🗶☆3» Give as much detail as possible in the fill-out form, or else I don't think it would come out as you want, and we both don't want that !!

🗶☆4» Your book must be ready to publish, published, or simply show proof of the book, this way I know that my hard effort won't be put to no use !!

🗶☆5» You may ask for anything on the cover, I don't usually decline unless I am uncomfortable with your order !!

🗶☆6» You may request more than one for a cover, I don't care how many times you order a cover !!

🗶☆7» Be patient and kind, to me, the employees, and everyone else applying for a cover, thank you !!

CANCELLING IS OKAY, BUT YOU CANNOT CANCEL IF I AM ALREADY HALFWAY DONE WITH IT !!!!

If you do not agree with these rules and continually to be disobedient to them, 

I have no choice but to blacklist you for ignorance and disruptions to the shop !!

See Ya Soon, Serenity/Silly.