5. New neighbors and new people im obligated to meet

Start from the beginning

"After that mom worked hard to support me which eventually got her a really well paying job but because of that dad started coming around. He'd always frame it as wanting to visit me but....it was always just so he could try and bleed my mom of money. Eventually mom got tired of this and moved here when I was 5 so he wouldn't be able to get here easily" you added making the two give you some sympathetic looks, "well with us around he certainly won't visit now" Diego said patting you back gently before kira nodded.

"He hasn't visited In 2 years so I doubt he'll end up on the doorstep" you said lightening the mood before spotting the neighbours place, "we're here!" You smiled finally seeing the cosy looking house. It definitely looked like people just moved in since there were boxes still neatly laying around the property. "I wonder if they're stand users?." Kira asked as you went up to the door and lightly knocked.

"One minute!" A male voice called out with a Italian accent before you heard some over voices quietly talking, it took a few seconds but eventually a man with shaved head answered. He had a warm and inventing demeanour to him unlike a few of the other men that watched from the windows (which everyone it you noticed). "Oh hey!. We're your neighbours and we wanted to give you this as a welcome gift" you said holding out the basket to the Italian man, "grazie!, sorry we never introduced ourselves yet. The last few days have been...hectic" the man said taking the basket and them shaking your hand gently.

"I'm formaggio. The blue haired Pomeranian is Ghiaccio, big titty goth is Risotto, chain smoking 57 year old is prosciutto, pineapple head is Pesci, narcissist with pigtails is illuso, Lavender haired creep is melone and finally the couple is sorbet and gelato." Formaggio explained already pulling your three into the house as the others stared at you all with curiosity (and suspicion). "Call me a Pomeranian again and I swear to g-" ghiaccio tried to say before melone pushed the blue haired male down and bolted towards the three of you.

"Hi!, what's your horoscopes?!" Melone asked shaking your hand violently till Diego gave him a sharp glare, "sorry about him...he gets excited meeting new people" Risotto explained grabbing melone who now batted his eyelashes at Diego while he mumbled stuff to himself. "As formaggio said I'm Risotto. Thank you for the welcome gift, it looks very good" he said stoically tough you could tell he was sincere, "it's no problem mr.Risotto!. I'm just hope you'll enjoy it here" you said.

"These look handmade. Did you bake them Yourself?" Prosciutto asked pulling out out some of your blackberry macarons and then trying one. "Yeah!, I spent all night baking. Their mostly berry and fruit flavoured since my garden had a good harvest" you explained as prosciutto finished the treat and Risotto picked up a small blueberry tart.

While this happened kira talked to illuso specifically about how the man's hair routine since illuso quote on quote though it looked "horrible". Kira didn't really agree with his option but listened as the brunette kept talking and talking about a hair routine and what shampoos to use. Diego seemingly disappeared somewhere out the house since melone kept making innuendos and he got hungry.

Diego was now hunched over in the neighbours garden shoving rocks into his mouth loudly, so loud in fact that it caused Formaggio to go outside to see what was happening....before stopping. "Are....are you eating rocks??" Formaggio asked looking at Diego who snapped his head around to stare at the Italian, "mind your damn business you pizza mozzarella bastard" he hissed revealing sharp dagger like teeth that made formaggio put his hands up and then back away. "The fuck did I smoke?" He mumbled scratching his head not believing what just occurred all while Diego kept greedily eating the rocks used for decorative reasons.

"Anyways it was nice meeting you all. I'm sure you guys are still busy settling in so me and my roommates will leave" you said with Kira now at your side as Formaggio walked in still confused if he was high as fuck. "Thanks for the welcome gift. I'm sure we'll stop by some time" gelato said still sitting I his husband's lap as you and Kira neared the door. "Bye!" You yelled leaving the house now noticing Diego in their yard, "hey Diego, We're heading back." You said making the male nod and then join up with you and Kira. "I was actually wondering where you went" Kira said turning to Diego who whipped remnants of rock dust off his face.

"The lavender haired one was creepy so I went outside" he explained making Kira nod since he also got weird looks from that guy as well. "Well I'd say that was a success." You said smiling widely before kira turned to you and said "the risotto guy kinda reminded me of your friend athena. Since their both stoic".

"Athena is stoic allot of the time but she's actually pretty easy to read." You explained with a small smile, "you can tell what she's thinking by her eyes and posture. It's how I know what she's basically saying even though she's as silent as a mouse" you added making the two think back to their interactions with her. "I just thought she had a stand ability that made her a psychic." Diego huffed making you giggle a bit, "no. She does have a stand but it's definitely not that. It's actually related to her love of writing." You answered.

At hearing this both men felt their curiosity rise especially when you then added " I hope she's been ok lately. I know her mom's been kinda a pain but hopefully mrs.Vlahos will eventually see athena isn't her dad.". Both men looked at one another for a moment before kira asked "what do you mean by that last part?" Making your eyes widen.

"O-oh um...well it's about private so I won't reveal much but....athena kinda has a weird relationship with her parents cause her mom expects her to be exactly like her dad." You said hesitantly before adding "Athena will tell you the rest when she's comfortable with you but that's kinda the less detailed version of what's happening to her". After saying this you m quickly changed the subject and then went inside the house. As both men went over what you just told them and what they remembered overhearing the pervious day.

Seems like you and your friends all had family issues of sorts though they might be why the three of you were so close

Seems like you and your friends all had family issues  of sorts though they might be why the three of you were so close

🌺 ..⃗. あなたは特別です、あなたは花の花びらのようにユニークです