01

have you ever been in an unrequited love? have you ever been in love with your friend for a long time?

"i like sunoo."

he still remembers how he felt that day. his heart dropped. and if hearts can crack, his probably did.

freshmen year. jungwon was supposed to confess to him back when they were still freshmen, but he was the one who got surprised instead. daniel likes sunoo. of course he does. it's too obvious.

after that, he didn't try to tell him how he feels. what's the point right? he doesn't like me.

what he did was support his friend. he tried his best to root and be happy for him, which he knows, is stupid. because it hurts.

if he likes my friend, where does that leave me?

he wanted to tell him, but he never had the courage to do it. heck, i always told him he's a coward. but i'm the one here trying to hide my feelings for him.

"hey, you're spacing out. you good?" he snapped out of his thoughts when daniel poked his cheek.

"yeah, i just didn't get enough sleep last night. and stop touching my face with your filthy hand," he slapped daniel's hand away.

"whatever. by the way, that jay guy from the dance team probably likes you. he keeps asking hanbin hyung for your number," daniel chuckled, putting his arm on jungwon's shoulder.

jungwon ignored how his heart skipped a beat when he did that.

he rolled his eyes. "have you seen him? he looks like a frat boy who goes out with ten girls everyday. how would he even like me?"

"but he totally fell in love with you when we had lunch last time. or are you just blind?"

you're the blind one here, idiot.

"my eyesight is perfectly fine, but i choose not to look at him because it'll probably ruin my day."

"don't be too harsh on the guy, just try it and who knows?" jungwon put down his pen and looked at daniel.

"what, are you trying to play cupid here? how about you go confess to sunoo instead?"

"woah, fine. I'll just shut up."

he saw how daniel's eyes got sad after he mentioned sunoo's name. way to go jungwon, you ruined his day.

+++++++

yang 👿 @wonnie tweeted.

raindrops 🌧️

126 likes | 10 retweets

replies: