1. Shopping for new apple bottom jeans and boots with fur

Start from the beginning

"Ok so how about we all shop for an hour and then meet up near the check out" you suggested leading the group towards the building, a few of them seemed especially amazed at the advancements of society since their time alive. "That's fine with me" Valentine said before immediately running off to an aisle where he thought he saw something with the American flag, after he did this everyone else began doing the same leaving only you, doppio and diavolo behind.

"Well...I guess do you two want to tag along with me?" You asked grabbing a nearby empty shopping cart and motioning towards the clothing section of the store. "I'm fine with that!, what do you think bossu?" Doppio asked turning to a nervous Diavolo who nodded hesitantly. Diavolo seemed extremely on edge in the store making you frown and then gently pat his back after clearly showing you were about to do that, "what wrong?, your shaking like a leaf" you asked gently before stepping away towards Doppio who matched your worry for Diavolo.

"I......my death was very violent. A-and I'm worried I'll have to go through it again" he explained hesitantly following behind you and Doppio through the aisles of clothing racks. "I see....but you don't have to worry anymore" you said gently putting a hand of Diavolo's shoulder, "you have Doppio, everyone else and me to protect you now." you added smiling up at him while Doppio nodded. "She's right!, also the traitors are in Italy not Canada" Doppio added to help ease his boss's nervousness, both yours and Doppio's encouragement seemed to work help ease his nerves since he visibly relaxed.

"Your both probably right.....thanks" he thanked gruffly before suddenly stopping when he noticed some sweaters he seemed to like, "Hmm it's been a long time since I've worn a sweater. I usually stick to my mesh top or high end suits but I wouldn't mind going back to wearing these" he mumbled picking one with strawberries up and then grabbing a few more that caught his eye. "I'll help out bossu, you can go check on the others!" Doppio offered making you nod and then head off with your shopping cart.

You now wandered the aisles of the clothing area alone after taking a quick pit stop at the art section of the store to pick up some more paints. So far you couldn't see anyone for a few minutes of the huge clothing section of the store until you saw a familiar head of long blond hair with curled donut like ends. "Damn it!, where's something with the American flag and why do all of these have maple leafs?!??!" Valentine mumbled accidentally passing a shirt with the American flag, turns out her didn't know what the new American flag looked like since his from 1890 was different.

"U-Umm valentine, this isn't America. Also the American flag looks different now" you said motioning to American flag shirt that he quickly grabbed, "don't worry, everywhere is America.....they just don't know it yet" he said in a slightly unhinged tone making you take a few steps away. "I'm gonna ignore you said that....also get Some Pyjamas and extra socks!" You said before running to another aisle . "I thought he was somewhat normal but Im now starting think their all weird in their own ways" you sighed before giggling and adding "well I guess this is probably better than mopping at home all day eating ice cream and crying though ".

"Say what about crying?"

"Ep!"

You turned around to see Pucci holding a few boundless of clothing that he thin placed in your shopping cart, "ah sorry! I didn't see you there Pucci!" You said hurriedly waving your arms around before stopping when your heard him chuckle. "Sorry for scaring you. But what did you mean by crying?" He asked making you look down at your hands, "O-oh!, That's cause I uh broke up recently. Umm I'd rather not talk about it much" you mumbled before suddenly pointing and saying "OH! Marshmallows!, I should get some in case of s'mores!", you raced off with the cart towards where you saw the sweets while Pucci followed after you.