Chapter Two

Later, Erika is called by Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage for a meeting.

" You called me Lord Third." Erika said.

" I have called you because I'm urging you to trained Naruto in order to become an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." Hiruzen said. " The Fourth Hokage sealed the nine-tails within Naruto."

" Lord Third. It will take time for Naruto to tamed the nine-tails. It would be risky one if Naruto goes out on rampage, it will ended up with another tragedy just like what happened six years ago." Hiruzen said. " The Council blamed the Uchiha Clan because they're the ones responsible for letting the nine-tails."

" Lord Third. It would be better not to trust the Uchihas." Erika said. " I suspected one of them becomes a threat and already had a mangekyou sharingan." 

" However, the Uchiha Clan will be placed under monitoring by the Council of the Leaf." Hiruzen said. " Last night, Danzo is brutally murdered by a masked man claimed to be Madara Uchiha, the same masked person that controlled the nine-tails and attacked the Fourth Hokage."

" Lord Third. I'm a member of the Otsutsuki Clan. Probably the last member of the Otsutsuki Clan and the disciple of Ashura Otsutsuki and Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the sage of the Sixth Paths." 

" You must be the great descendant of the Sage of the Sixth Paths." Hiruzen said. " You were lucky to joined the Hidden Leaf Village and now you are a Chunin."

" Serving and protecting the village is my priority." Erika said. " I have both sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan."

" Three visual powers?" Hiruzen said. " No doubt that you can surpassed the Uchiha Clan and the Hyugan with your combination of your three visual powers. I suspected that you must be a disciple of the Sage of the Sixth Paths and probably his new heiress."

" Lord Third. Let me permitted to talked to the head of the Hyuga Clan, Yamanaka Clan, Aburame Clan, Nara Clan. Inuzuka Clan and Akimichi Clan." Erika said.

" Then I shall assembled the meeting conference of all clan leaders." Hiruzen said.