Chapter 321 - 330

Start from the beginning

“This is for tomorrow night. Hehe.”

Huo ChuChu, too, did not want to be left out. “My brother has germophobic tendency. You can’t have too many nightgowns.”

She gave her half a dozen of laced, slinged, nightgowns.

Gu Shishi, “… …”

In her previous life, she had no friends and the only thing that she knew was to draw.

In this life time, she couldn’t say she has friends. She was busy surviving and didn’t really want to befriend this grope of young misses who looked down upon commoners.

Today, she suddenly discovered that they weren’t as bad and stupid as she thought.

Quite the contrary, they could be quite warm sometimes.

She sniffled and cleared her throat gently.

She had never even gotten this much gifts on her birthdays before.

In fact, it had crossed her mind in her previous life that she might need to rent a maid of honor n her wedding day as she had no friends who could take the role.

Now… she felt a sort of happiness… being surrounded.

Even though they might not be the brightest or had a clear mind a lot of times. But it certainly felt good to be doted on!

Chapter 322

"She was the woman who conquered the boss after all." (2)

Gu Shishi couldn't help but looked back at the Qin’s sisters.

They had been taking turns taking time off to spend time with her.

It was said that they had paid a hefty price for taking time off – they had left Qin Ruhai at their own family hospital as collateral to make up for headcount.

As such, Qin Ruhai had to work overtime up until now and had still been able to get to this island. He would try to the flight tomorrow morning before the wedding.

Older Sister Qin smiled and said, “I didn’t have any gift with me, so just a red pocket.

“In addition, customarily, there’s [s*xual] enlightenment on the night before the wedding. I can take up on that as well if that’s necessary.”

Everybody laughed and the mood became curious.

“Give one. We want to listen in too!”

“Haha, Big Sister Qin, I have forgotten, did you specialize in gynecology or obstetrics in college?”

“Yes! There is a lot of need!”

“Wait. Let’s open up a bottle of wine first. We must drink wine while we listen to Big Sister Qin’s enlightenment!”

Gu Shishi hadn’t expected that they would be so interested in this.

Before she could even talk and right after she had started shaking her head, she was tugged by Little Sister Qin next to her.

“My sister and I are gynecologist and obstetrician and my dad is a pediatrician. We will be able to assist you in the next 10 to 20 years to come.”

Gu Shishi, “……”

What a family whose conscient of their civil duties!

“Let me remind you this. Don’t let up your guard after you get married. You don’t want the man to have total control over you.” Big Sister Qin had a few drinks. Her cheeks were red and she was seemingly a little drunk. “You need to have control over their purse string and hold onto it tightly. Make sure that he won’t have the chance the goof around outside.