Rules?

(A/N so I had to get 2 shots so that kinda sucks :/ yeah anyways back to the story)

Rantaro Amami POV
"Oh? did I forget to mention that part? Oops" "That's nothing you can just brush off! You're a demon!? That means I've done a horri-" I cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth.

Jeez. He's all screwed up now because of a tiny little mistake. "Shut up and calm down." He looked scared. But I couldn't help but notice...

Even though he was very clearly afraid of me his eyes still shone so brightly as he looked at me. They were golden and glossy. Almost looked like a dolls eyes....

I snapped myself back to reality.

Foolish.

Absolutely unexceptional.

I promised myself not to grow attached.

Especially not on my first deal.

Okay back to focus.

"Let me explain the rules we must follow and the advantages you now have" I slowly took my hand off of his mouth, making sure he was calmed. "O-Okay"

"Number 1. You are not to make any other deals with other demons."

"Number 2. You have to act like you know me at all times other than when we're alone"

"Number 3. If anyone puts you in harm I will have no choice but to harm them regardless off the person."

"Number 4. You will be immune to complicated diseases while our deal holds. However you can still get simple things like colds and fevers."

"And lastly number 5. On a random day every week I will ask you for a wish you want to be fulfilled. Once you tell me this wish it will be granted. But you can't ask for more wishes. After this process is done, in return you have to feed me. The amount I take will change based on the difficulty of the wish."

This last advantage seemed to be the one that sparked confusion in him. I had already told him mortal food didn't have an effect on my hunger and I only had to eat once a week.

"What do demons eat though?" I couldn't explain this to him.

Not yet at least.

I clear my throat before speaking "I can quite say that yet but you'll see." This also seemed to bring up a few concerns. But he decided to leave those alone.

I did actually leave one rule out. I am able to scan his mind wherever and whenever I want. It won't be 24/7 though. I can only read his thoughts when I want to. But still...

It's better for him to not know that

(A/N if y'all want a spoiler for where the smut plays in scroll down. If you dont than just go to the next chapter and keep reading)

So you know how Rantaro didn't explain how he needs to be fed. Rantaro is an incubus type demon and he feeds on others sexual pleasure)