Chapter 6 - Athanasia

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about? There's nothing bothering me" Adelio said without looking at Felix.

Felix know that Adelio didn't want to talk about it and he just let it be but he being the nice person he was said "If there anything bothered you, your highness you can always talked to me"

Adelio looked to other side, he didn't want to show his face. The reason he didn't want to his face because he was crying.

He cry because there is someone who concern about him and it made him happy. He smile and said "Thank you, Felix"

Adelio still didn't look at Felix and Felix just smile at his Behaviour. Then They already reach sapphire palace.

"I wish you a good rest, your highness"

Adelio just nod at his word without looking at him and walks toward his bedroom.

Felix just smile at adelio and then he has sad expression 'I wish his majesty, care about his Highness'  and with that he just walks away.

________________________

The Next Day

Adelio POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep and the nightmare is still the same, I sighed because there's no way I can get a dream.

And my body Sort of a bit weak after that war. DAMN YOU CLAUDE, YOU MADE ME GO TO WAR WHEN I'M JUST 8 YEARS OLD, FUCK YOU CLAUDE.

Stupid adult think he can just ordering me around, I mean he older than me and I'm his child, so yeah... whatever.

Let me just shower and change clothes. After I shower and change clothes, I sit at the nearest chair that near the window and I look outside amazed by the nature.

Its so pretty and thank god i wake up early because I don't want to miss this beauty. I smile at the beautiful nature.

Its has been 2 years since I saw nature, since Claude ordered me go to war.

And Its quite surprising that I still love him after he sent me to war and never show his affection and love towards his own son.

But I know one day, my patient will running out, I will gone mad and my emotions will take over me since I always keep it to myself.

And I never told anyone about this since it's my problem not them. I sighed, when will this over?

As I sit there with a sad face while watching the nature, there's knocked on my door.

"Who is it" my face turn into expressionless face since I don't want to find out.

"It's me, your highness"  that voice sound familiar....oh its- who is it again? I forgot.

"Who?"

"It's me, Felix, your highness"

Ohhh, it's Felix- WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T RECOGNISE HIS VOICE.

DAMN IT, ITS MUST BE WHEN I GO TO WAR FOR LONG TIME but there's is someone go to war long than me BUT STILL.

CLAUDE YOU BASTARD, YOU LUCKY I STILL LOVE YOU OR YOU ALREADY BEEN YEET BY ME.

And I should probably let him in before he went to panic state because I'm not answering him.

"Come in" the door open to be revealed Felix and he handsome as usual after this 2 years.

"Is there anything you want, Felix?"

"His majesty, want to take a walk with you, your highness" Felix smile as he said that.