A Brand New Power

Zacznij od początku

Deku sighed while facepalming and dragging his hand down his face.

"Well you don't have to," He began.

"FOR REAL!?" They each shouted hopefully.

"But you would die if your tried on your own."

"....."

"....."

"I'm still trying on my own."

"Hey!" Ochako yelled in protest to the blonde next to her.

"I'd rather die than work with you!" He shouted back.

"You're about to die in a minute!!" She shouted back while bumping heads with him.

"Actually you're both about to die in a min-"

"SHUT UP AND STAY OUT OF IT!!" They both shouted at Deku.

"....."

It was silent for a little while until they both started to pick up in some mumbling coming from Deku.

"......he's a boy. She's your girlfriend, he's a boy. She's your girlfriend, he's a boy. She's your girlfriend, he's a boy. She's your-"

"What are you mumbling about?" Bakugo asked.

"Reasons not to kill you where you stand."

They were so shocked that they each took a step back. They had no idea he could be so intense! He said that with such a casual tone that it caught them off guard.

"If you want to kill me, then do it! I'd never die to the likes of you!" Bakugo dared.

"Oh?" Deku questioned. "You were shaking in your boots a couple minutes ago. Something along the lines of, 'HOW DID DEKU GET SO STRONG' or 'HE'S STRONGER THAN ME!'. Sound familiar?"

"How did-"

"You didn't forget I can read minds, did you?" Deku said while tapping the side of his head.

"It doesn't matter what you can do! All that matters is that I beat right here and now!" Bakugo shouted as he launched himself towards Deku with his explosions.

He used his explosions as a boost and was getting ready for his famous right hook. Deku sighed as he got ready to catch it, but was shocked when he received a hit the the jaw from his right foot.

"DIE!!" Bakugo shouted as he used his right hook to explode Deku's gut.

Deku was flown back with such force that even he was shocked. He flipped and regrouped in the ground but Bakugo was already in his face with an explosion at the ready. He attacked but Deku straightened himself so the explosive hand grazed his nose before colliding with the ground. Before Deku could prepare for an attack, the force from the explosion knocked him back again.

"I'm gonna send you back down to the hole you crawled out of! Bakugo shouted.

He brought his hands out in front of him and started charging his explosions up in his hands.

"Every attack I made was meant to hit you! I counted on you dodging my attacks so I made sure my explosions would pack extra force so that even if you dodged my attacks, you would still get hit by the full force of my explosions." Bakugo explained while still charging up his explosions.