ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ

Depuis le début

Amity Ring. In order to strengthen our alliance with King Charles and to also serve as an apology for not accepting his son's proposal so that we could avoid the same conflict of war to ever happen. I had given Prince Nicholas a ring that concentrated on the feeling of guidance. Don't worry, it wasn't after years of him wanting to be friends with me that I had decided to reward him with it. He had worked hard to earn our trust and has been a close friend ever since. And because of his idiocy, the properties of the ring consisted of alerting him whenever he made bad choices. Like almost marrying a con-artist that only wanted him for the wealth.

Dwam Pendant. As the last thing that I had thought of making as of the moment, it was something that I gave more effort towards. I had thought of it to have an ability of some sort even if it's only momentarily. To stupefy was the attribute of it, or in other terms, to have magic of putting the user's target in a minute of daze. The reason as to this detail was because I had given it to Doctor Lerodius, an advisor of Prince Nicholas. He was gifted this due to his personality of being a teacher towards the Narnians in need of education. This gift was given to him for that one time when a bandit from the Northern Wild Lands had almost assassinated his life for walking alone at night. Therefore for protection, I gave him that gift because he said he did not know of any ways to defend himself. It consisted of the feeling of curiosity for the reason of the man being hungry in knowledge.

All of these gifts has been made with a small part of my abilities, prompting it to be connected to myself. Much like my own weapons, they had a lock in which needed to be strictly followed for it to be activated. For someone to even get to use them, also wear them, they must have the attributes appointed into that item as stated orderly: Loyalty, Self-Control, Honour, and Pure Wit. These weapons were made for a purpose of being helpful. Ergo, they were each carved with a totem of a lion and a fox, both symbols of our Narnian ruling.

"I still don't see the need of having to train when I've already mastered it." Alimash had complained, her Calormen beauty basking in the sunlight. Just like what she had stated, her efforts had made results of sharpening her stance. Her movements was akin to my gifts, flowing freely like the wind. The hand fans acted as both offense and defense as I've shown in the dance like attacks.

"Think of your training in comparison to a metal," I shrugged nonchalantly, standing from my seated position where I observed her. She raised her brows at me, the usual sharp look on her face. "If you fail to polish it once in a while, it'll turn rusty."

Alimash groaned after taking her time to understand my point. Contemplating about answering harshly but then her features softened. "Fine. But that won't change the fact that I'm a master at it."

"Oh, really?" A smirk climbed up my face, walking towards her with only my lasso in hand. She returned it with a determined glare, waiting for me to make a move.

Whipping the handle, a long blue glow went out of it, snapping towards the position of her foot but then she jumped effectively. She twirled in the air before throwing one of the fans, myself ducking then leaping when it came back. The weapon was like a boomerang, going back to the user when it's flown. I stood straightly after landing, seeing her catch her weapon in her hand.

My wrists flicked which she jumped a few steps at, but nothing came out of my weapon, proving her alarmed at how I faked it. I quickly whipped it the second time, her foot getting caught inside the lasso. She struggled from my pull, getting dragged on the ground yet immediately recovered and threw another one at me. Getting distracted at dodging, she escaped from my hold, rolling away then catching her fan. Both of us had a stare off for a rhythm, her initiating the next offense.

I pulled my one foot upwards, standing on my tiptoe with the other to spin around in order to swerve from her attacks. When I regained my stance, I caught one of her fan to throw it with a spin directly at her face. The teenager blocked it with her other fan, letting me have the advantage as she had also covered her eyes. She nervously lurched from my rope on her body, getting thrown in front of me.