"Yes Sensei. I'm going to fight" I told him. Kreese then turned around. "What are you all staring at! Get back to work!" he shouted at them.

Then he turned back around. "You're stronger than you look. I can see it" he said lower. "But you can't just keep it inside. Tomorrow, you show it to your team. Then, we're all gonna show it to Miyagi-Do" Kreese said sternly.

I continued to punch the bag. I struck it over and over again until I got tired. I practiced different moves until I got them down.

I didn't want to be the only one who didn't fight on the team anymore. Tomorrow I was going to show it to them.

I checked the time on my phone, it was 1 pm. Tory came up to me. "You wanna get food?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. We walked until we saw somewhere with fresh food. We were led to a small diner not far from the dojo.

We were seated pretty quickly in a booth in the corner. The waitress handed us our menus and I ordered a coke and Tory had the same.

"So...what was all that about?" she then asked me after the waitress left. "What do you mean?" I questioned her. "Like..outside" she said with a slight chuckle.

"Well...." I said sighing. "He said I kissed him last night" I told her. Interlacing my fingers together on the table. Waiting for her reaction.

She raised her eyebrows in pure shock at first, but it looked like she remembered something after a few seconds.

"He didn't show up until later" she told me. "Really? You remember?" I asked her. I tried to hide the eagerness in my voice.

"I do now...shit Y/n" she then said. "What...what is it Tory?" I asked her in fear. "It's my fault he caught you...shit. I'm sorry" she told me. She reached out for my hand and grabbed it.

"It's okay...what do you mean?" I implored.

"It's coming back to me now. He didn't show up until you were gone. You must've been hooking up with Robby. When he showed up I was holding your drink.....I gave it to him stupidly. I didn't mean to tell him it was yours. I just didn't want to hold it anymore. He must've went looking for you after that" she told me.

"It's not your fault. I think he would've found me anyways" I admitted to her.

It was true, he would've found me either way, he was always good at that. The drink was just a little clue.

She nodded her head to me. "Did you figure out if you did anything bad with Miguel?" I asked her. She looked down at her lap.

"Yeah...um I did" she said, still not making eye contact with me. "W-what you do?" I inquired hesitantly.

"I think we just hooked up.....I was too embarrassed to tell him that I didn't remember" she said. "And he does?" I asked shocked.

That wouldn't make any sense. He was drunker than all of us.

"I don't know......he's been weird with the Sam shit" she told me. I nodded my head. It wasn't anything I noticed but I do remember when Miguel was with Sam.

"Does he like...talk about her?" I asked. "No...but...he was just acting weird last night" she told me.

The waitress came up and took our orders. I wanted to eat but for some reason I couldn't. I just said I'm fine with the coke.

"Like...what?" I asked her. "I dunno....just like...he wasn't enjoying it....you know?" She asked while looking up at me. I nodded my head.

"Are you..nervous....for tomorrow?" I asked after a bit of silence. "You mean Coyote Creek? I don't think it'll be that bad" she told me.