You cant keep lying

*Aizawas POV*
After I got Kaminari calmed down we headed into the class room. He got worried looks from the ' bakusqaud' as they call it and Iida. Wonder what that's about. Oh well, I didn't get my coffee,mic would not get of me and just helped one of my problem children through a panic attack that I don't know the cause of so I'm really to tired to ask. Kaminari took his seat and looked at me intently ,signaling he was ready ,fully out of his state of panic, I gave a heavy sigh and cleared my throat, when nobody even looked at me I got frustrated and yelled " SHUT THE HELL UP!" This got everyone's attention. I sighed again waiting for them to give me all of their attention. " ok problem children I have an announcement!" I say loudly,clapping my hands. " Aizawa-sensei needs our attention!" Iida says while chopping the air aggressively, I smile slightly " thank you Iida." I mumble, he glances at me with pure pride in his eyes " ok so we have a new student coming from class one-C please be nice, also he gets annoyed by loud noises, I'm looking at you Bakugo." Everyone looked at each other either enthusiastically or unsure, as for Kaminari... oh.. he feel asleep. " can someone please wake up Kaminari?" I ask, Mina jumps out of her seat and crouched next to Kaminaris desk, pulling on his pants leg " mmmhhmmmm not now sunshine nugget big brother needs his sleep oka-" was all he was able to out before Mina shrikes " YOU HAVE A YOUNGER SIBLING!!?" He flinches away and nods, then holds up three figures " THREE?!" Mina shrikes in disbelief he nods again " ALRIGHT! alright mina that's enough, Kaminari see me after class please." I say looking sternly at both of them, my gaze softens a little when speaking to Kaminari and so does my voice.
"Tch" Bakugo grunts ' Bakugo its pretty obvious that your worried and even care." I think to myself and almost chuckle
* boom boom bois POV Bakugo *
I walked into the classroom and saw dunce face sleeping. The rest of the bakusqaud walks in and immediately runs over to dunce face mina starts blowing in his ear and Kiri flicks his forehead " OW!" Dunce face yells over dramatically, slapping his hand over his forehead, that's when I see his eye bags...and his eyes in general.. they lack their sparkle " hey dumb pikachu?" I ask "yea.?" He asks back " are you feeling alright?" I ask showing my concern for once " ugh! Why does everyone keep asking me that?!" He yells, then slaps a hand over his mouth and his eyes... they look..terrified.. ' did I do that..?" I think to myself guilty, Dunce faces hands start shaking and he looks at Shitty hair with tear glossed eyes, shitty hair gets the message and gently takes his arm and guides him out of the class room. I look at the floor in guilt, Pinky and tape dispenser wrap their arms around me in a comforting hug, which I accept and hug back " I didn't mean to make him scared.." I say sadly " it's ok Bakubabe!- not a ship!- " yea dude I think he just regretted what he said and feels like a bad friend!" Tape dispenser says after Pinky " yea... maybe I should apologize..?" " YEA!!" Pinky yells in my ear " good idea" tape dispenser says "ok.. I'll apologize" I say Iida gives me a proud smile and I glare daggers at him, just then shitty hair walks into the room looking slightly distressed, with my usual scowl I walk over to him and stop, then I realize ' he zoned out..' I tap his shoulder and this is when Aizawa-Sensei and dunce face walk in Aizawa-Sensei says that we have a knew student from class one-C also that he gets annoyed by loud noises however that's when he lost me. When i zoned back in Mina was crouched on the floor ,pulling on dunce faces pant leg " mmmhhmmmmm not now Sunshine nugget big brother needs his sleep..." " YOU HAVE A YOUNGER SIBLING?!" This is when I zone out again. Shitty hair is lightly slapping my face to zone me back in " OI! SHITTY HAIR!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" I yell " BAKUGO! Watch your language!" " shut up sonic!" I yell back Aizawa shoos is out of the room to talk to dunce face.
* Charge bolts POV*
Aizawa-Sensei shoos Iida,Kiri,Bakugo and sero out of the room to talk to me and he gets straight down to business. " Denki Kaminari. Are you ok?" I want to tell him everything but do I? No. Absolutely not. " uuhhmmm yea? Bakugo just scared me and I didn't get much sleep last night-my quirk was acting funny also this new game came out- and I-just- slipped into panic??" I say. Aizawa-Sensei sighs and looks at me worriedly "... are you ok Aizawa-Sensei..?" I ask timidly " I'm fine Kaminari your just worrying me." " ok! Bu bi!" I cheerp as happily as I can but as soon as I'm out of the class room I let my facade down and walk to the dorms , glad today is Monday and I don't have to go home, I have a babysitter for the kids she actually does it for free there's
Yuki Kaminari - age: 6 quirk: thunder storm, it alows her to manipulate the weather but works its best in stormy weather. Looks: black hair with yellow bangs, pale smooth skin and pastel green eyes

Akihiko Kaminari age : 8  quirk : music it alows him to hear music from far away he can also make people hear things and confuse them. Looks: blond hair, deep ocean blue eyes and freckles

Aika Kaminari age :  11 quirk: stars it alows her to make bright balls of flaming gas's like a star she also controls the brightness and size of her star looks: long fluffy brown hair, black eyes, rose lips and dark caramel skin with dark brown splotches as freckles

Hey so this has a bit more of a plot now! I hoped you enjoyed also this is my first story so it sucks ass. Sorrrrreyyyyyyyyy
Words : 1037