Chapter One(POV Buffy)

"Spike?" I walk into my room and Spike is standing inside, by the window staring outside it.

"Oh, hey Buffy," He looks at me then turns back around like it's totally normal that he is just in MY room. I walk over to him to kick his ass out the window but then...

"Did I surprise you there?" He stares at me intensely. Spike puts his hands around my neck lightly and I melt by his touch instantly.

"We can't do this here OR NOW!" I push him away but quickly regret it and pull him back to bring his soft lips to mine.

"Do you want to slay me, Buffy?" Spike smirks at me and looks at me up and down, taking me in. Spike and I always fight for dominance because we both want to control eachother while having sex but this time Spike is letting me dominace him. I love it.

"Can you handle the chosen one Spike?" I push him onto the bed holding his arms down with the stick I had in my pocket. Before I can do anything he flips us so he is on top now but for some reason I don't want to fight. He seems to have a plan right now. I love Spike when he has plans. He can be full of surprises and mischievous at the same time. In a way, it can be cute. He slowly kisses me starting from my neck and slowly is going lower with each kiss. I'm getting so horny that I let out a small moan but stop myself.

"Don't stop yourself, you sound nice..." he says while getting to my inner thigh.

"Fuck me already please," I let out another moan.

"You sure? I was just gonna...." Before he even finished his sentence he started to like my pussy out. I start breathing really heavily. He smirks at me again and then pushed his dick inside of me. Spike starts to glide slowly up and down and gets faster and faster until I start climaxing.

"I-I'm going t-to cum soon.." I can barely get out my sentence because I am breathing so heavily.

My back arches and I get that sensation of cumming and so does Spike because he always gets super fast when he starts to cum. We cum at the same time and he pulls away for a few minutes, then we go again.