Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" I squeal and start pushing at his back hoping to help me up and he'll let me down but i fail. His laugh is heard as he rushes out of his room and down the stairs to the living room, the entire way down the stairs i kept yelping hoping i wouldn't hit my head against the way or railing but he was careful not to accidentally knock me into either or. We reach the living room and he drops me onto the couch, my back hitting the cushion and my laugh echoing the room. "I could've walked." I say in between laughter.

"But what fun would that have been." He says still laughing also. He stands up and walks over to the bif flat screen and puts a movie. Grabbing the remote he walks over to me on the couch and sits down a few inches away.

"What movie did you put in?" I ask.

"Rocky." He smiles happily.

"That fighting movie?" I ask.

"Yes Selena, that fighting movie." He chuckles shaking his head. "I was going to put in a horror film but you said you don't like them." He adds.

"How sweet of you." I huff and he laughs again.

"Can i use this?" I ask about the black blanket that's folded neatly on the couch.

"Go for it." He nods. I grab the blanket and smile when i feel the material is incredibly soft. I gasp when i feel the blanket pulled off of me and see a smirking Harry wrapping it around himself.

"That was mean." I giggle.

"Do you want it?" He asks laughing.

"Please." I pout and he smiles. He scoots over until he's right beside me and covers me with the blanket. "We can share because i'm cold too." He chuckles.

"Then maybe you should put a shirt on." I raise an eyebrow.

"You know you don't want me to." He smirks and i giggle.

We missed the beginning of the movie since we were talking and about fifteen minuets into it i adjust myself on the couch, being sure not to pull the blanket off of him. I feel a shiver run down my spine making me shake slightly. "Are you still cold?" He asks.

"No i'm fine, it was like those goosebumps." I answer shaking my head.

He rolls his eyes and scoots closer to me, pulling my legs over his lap and wrapping an arm around my waist. I glance up at him and give him a shy smile. "You don't seem like the cuddling type either." I say quietly.

"I'm not, another first for me." He says with a small smile.

"Then why are you cuddling now?" I ask.

"Because you're pretty." He smiles and i feel my cheeks tint. "You're cute when you blush." He whispers, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Stop." I whine and look down a bit embarrassed.

"I really have no idea what you're doing to me." He whispers.

"I'm not doing anything." I shrug.

"Yes you are." He chuckles. "I kept thinking about you, it was strange for me to not being capable enough to remove you from my thoughts. You didn't respond to my texts and i felt bad for what i had said to you. You walked away and never came back or spoke to me. Normally i'd brush things like that off, because i don't really care when someone is upset with me unless it's my family. But i kept worrying i wouldn't speak to you again. And like i bought you a ring i said was for an apology when really i saw it and thought you would like it, i brought you here, you're staying the night, you're wearing my clothes, i'm cuddling with you, you met Helen, I told you about my family and myself and it's all just new to me. You may think you're not doing anything to me but you are." He explains in a low voice.

"I'm sorry." I apologize with a small frown.

"Don't be sorry love." He smiles shaking his head. The way he called me 'love' making me smile. He returns a small smile and leans forward, closing the minimal space between us. My hand reaches up behind his neck when his lips meet mine. His free hand coming to my side and rests on the couch. His hand grips my waist tighter and pulls me even closer, i smile into the kiss and he chuckles slightly. We kiss for a while more before we pull away to catch a breath. He nudges my jaw with his nose and i hum when i feel his lips lightly kiss my neck. I feel his tongue on the skin and gasp when he bites down lightly and starts to suck on my neck.

"Harry no you leave them dark." I giggle and attempt to push him away.

"Is this one still here?" He asks and i suck in a breath when i feel his hand under the t-shirt. He lifts it up until it's above my beasts. "It already faded." He frowns at me.

"Well it was two weeks ago." I chuckle.

"Hm.. i wish it was still there." He smiles and i playfully roll my eyes. "Looks like i'll just have to make another one." He sighs and i giggle when i feel his lips on the skin above my breast. I gasp when he sucks on the skin hard, not being gentle as he was on my neck.

"Harry," I breath out attempting to tell him not to but can't seem to because i'm enjoying the feeling of it. After about two minuets of him marking my breasts and me giggling telling him to stop he finally does. I look down and widen my eyes. "Harry!" I scold.

"They look good on you." He smirks as he leans down once more and places small kisses over the marks.

"I look like a cheetah this isn't cute." I frown.

"Marking my territory." He winks and i laugh.

"I'm not your territory to mark." I cock an eyebrow.

"Not yet at least. This is just the start of it babe." He smiles and leans down, giving me a slow and sweet kiss.

"This is the start of something beautiful. You are the start of something new."

Ya lil nastys like smut I see y'all. 

*smirks like pervert*