FACE YOUR FEAR

Alexa, 19th years old girl whose rejected by more than 6 boys she ever  fallin for. after got rejected by the last boy, she got so many trouble that relate to her mental health. sometimes she cry to hard but sometimes she laught out too loud. she think that she got rejected and nobody like her because of her face. she thinks that she is ugly. day by day, and month by month changes. her mental health getting worse, there is no confident left from herself. until.. 

one day she meet a boy, his name is Deon Myoko. an indonesian-american proffesional makeup stylish. in the coffee shop, they meet. from the first sight, Deon fall in love and think that Alexa is such a gorgeous and unique girl. he ask for her whatsapp number. then after that time, every night and every day they are connected. Sometimes Deon invite Alexa for a Romantic Dinner. but sometimes, when Alexa meet a boy whose reject her, she became so weird again and she remember that traumatic moment and destroying her confident

one day, Alexa got a problem with her mental illness again, and act,talk and do anything that seems weird beacuse at the supermarket, she meet one of a boy whose reject on her. when Alexa starting sing a weird song, Deon realize that he cannot left Alexa alone, she really need Deon to be her side. he treat Alexa warmly and softly. make her feel comfortable, after feeling good, Alexa telling all about her past traumatic memory. About feeling unconfident about her face and her body. Deon feeling bad about that and hold Alexa closely then kiss her lips. both of them are so emotional and spent their romantic time in that room.

after that night, Deon decided to support alexa and make her being confident. both of them are face their fear with a bravery and gradually. Deon also teach Alexa how to do make up and how to be a stylish person. they do anything and that's makes their relationship getting close and both of them are connected to the each other. after learning how to do makeup and being stylish, all of the boys that rejected her, regret it. 

after 3 years, alexa and Deon.. both of them are decided to married.